Reviews for Back Again
ShaiGar chapter 26 . 23h
A great story so far. I hope it's not left there, but I couldn't put it down.
ShaiGar chapter 5 . 7/22
No need for trigger warnings. If they've heard of LoTR, then they should know what it'd contain.

However, no, It's not cannibalism to eat a different species, and Elves and Hobbits are different species. I wonder if what Morgoth did to the Elves makes them count as a new species...
...You have no idea what your talking about...bilbo and frodo were allowed to the continent as ring bearers...as if your touched by a ring your no longer really fully human/hobbit/etc...

Any that bore a ring were allowed to the continent...Im just leaving now.
newboy chapter 26 . 6/28
When the full truth comes out of what happened in the previous time, and how Bilbo has been blaming himself for so much of what happened I hope the rangers can make him realize he is wrong.

Bilbo blamed himself for what happened with Frodo and the ring, for how things went bad in erebor, for so many things he has blamed himself for and that is why he is keeping secrets so that no one else will get hurt or killed because of something he did. The truly tragic thing is that Bilbo is not to blame for ANY of what happened. It was Gandalf who had insisted on pushing Bilbo into the situation with erebor in the first place, he should have regocnized something was off with that ring Bilbo had and yet he did not, the dwarfs were also responsible for a lot of what happened. Basically a lot of people both good and bad were to blame for all the bad things that happened, but Bilbo was NOT one of those people, he did the best he could do in impossible situations and none of what went wrong is his fault, but he can't see it.

I am really hoping the rangers will be able to help him here, that they can convince him that none of this was his fault.
Tinurisa chapter 26 . 4/30
Hey, I love your story. It quite a new and refreshing idea and I would love to see it continue. Do you think you will someay?
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 16 . 4/13
I love every word of this! I can't wait to read the rest!
Krulla Chief chapter 1 . 4/11
The only hope I have for this story is that you keep the relationships and such canon compliant.
ExperimentalNotion chapter 25 . 4/1
I would love nothing more than for you to write a quick one shot where, for some reason, Gandalf still encourages Thorin to take back Erebor, unknowing perhaps of Smaugs defeat, etc. I would love to see a one-shot of the Company coming to Bag End, and Thorin's opinion of this new, scarred Bilbo. Maybe he won't recognize him at first until he sees the armor and is like, "Wow. I forged this. Not a grocer." Even if the one-shot completely disregards how the rest of this particular story goes, I would be filled with a wicked kind of glee to read about it.
Jarjaxle chapter 12 . 3/28
Aw...so you made it so that nobody could (mortal) step on Arfa..expect when they die and join into their Valar's Halls as spirits ( that is at least my opinion about what happens when people die in LOTR world, they join into Halls of those who created them, Elf's, along with Humans, into Eru's Halls in where ever they are (That certainly is not in Arda, because he/she did not descend into Arda) Dwarf's into Aulë's Halls and so on)

It is pity that you made it so that when Frodo's stepped into Arda, World Ended, tough when we read about what happened surviving members of the Fellowship, we can argue about that,but this IS AU, and fanfiction so in your universe that did happen...even if I am sad about it. (AKA Samwaise lived Long live and then sailed into Arda...along with Gimli and Legolas XD)
Oracle10 chapter 26 . 3/10
Please update soon! I lover this story. I'd offer to beta read, but my grammar is a bit weak.
Chrisfragger chapter 5 . 2/26
Trigger warnings are for cowards.
SkySong246 chapter 26 . 2/20
I love all your characters. All of them. :) Their reactions are believable without being over the top. Hmm, I wonder how Bilbo's interactions will go, now that he knows some of their culture and is rather used to them. More than that though, I wonder how the Dwarves will react to this hobbit who's a can fight like a warrior and acts in utterly baffling ways (at least in their opinion). Thanks for writing and sharing!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 26 . 2/1
OK, these being in arcs that are DRIVING ME INSANE! I love and hate this roller coaster, you are awesome. It's 1:30 am and if I read just the 1 chapter you have her of the 3rd arc I can assure you, my sleep will NOT be restful. I place your fic on alert and greatly look forward to continuing reading later. By the way... my 'one or more of the Company awakes in the past' kick has been ill feed with the few I have found. If you have any others on this site that you can recommend I would love it. Thanks and keep it up, hope your safe down there this spring, Valentine's Day is crazy enough a my store here in New England with our modest bouquets and candy selections, your flower store must be crazier by far. Take care and good luck. Stay safe too, heard this years weather would be bad. 5/5
Wildrop chapter 26 . 1/24
This was a heck of a lot of fun to read. I love your characterization.
Thanks for writing!