Reviews for Hate into Love?
spikeis4me chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
awesome man.
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
No need for mind tricks, you had me at "GooGooDolls", LoL!

Great fic! I like how it did go together!

*sigh* if only that coulda really happened...

with Spike moving to LA to whateva he's on gonna do on "Angel", I just hope he doesn't fall in love anytime soon _ or go evil... or if he does find someone else, that she treats him a whole lot better than Buff did!

good writing!

Sincerely, SimbiAni... luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
timeends chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Yay, that is what it supposed to be!
spikey chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
sweet cutey buffy and spike
eviltwinofjess chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
*is entranced by Jedi Mind Trick* glahh...*reveiws*...haha, no really this story is sooooo amazing! :D I love it to peices! PLEASE!Write more!
Shannon Nichole chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
This is really good! I love Spike and Buffy together so I thought this was really sweet! Keep up the good work :)
Hindi Sad Diamonds chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Awwww! That wasn't pointless, that was nice! That was really good, hehe, couldn't resist the urge to click the little blue button ;) hehe, this is great!
Dreamzone chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Sweet little fic, the song fitted perfectly! Loved this story, thanks for making me smile! :)
Preciousss chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
kudos, this is one of the only songfics i've ever liked!
Heather chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Surprisingly enough at the very second I was reading Spike's song my sister turned on her Buffy CD with Rest in Peace. Very cool! Great story btw.
Dark British Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
I love it, I think that this is one of the best stories I've bloody well read in a long time. I liked Spike sang that song. Did you write it yourself?, if so e-mail me and let me know.
Kyoko Sanura chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Hey, that was good. I hope something like that happens in S7
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
this fic is so perfect, lovely fluffy stuff. I could just see Spike on the stage at the bronze duster on singing his heart out to Buffy.

I love this.
Weeza chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
I loved it! I thought it was very sweet. I love the song that you chose! When I first heard that song I thought of Spike and Buffy too!