Reviews for Dragon and Monkey
TeamHieiCallie chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
Can their be a part 2 to this I love dark kurama. Oh n I miss ur work I'm a big fan of it!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
It would be good if Botan managed to escape but Kurama found her at her college :-)I love this story, your going to be writing more right?
Domino2 chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Ahahaha I loved it, I would like to read more about dark Kurama and Boten, I also would quite like to read more about Hiei and Callie :-) but anyway I loved it! Please keep on updating! :-)
DarkinocensDLT chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
I like you job.
Kumiko Seph chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Whoa, I never saw this in my inbox when you updated it! I just came to your page because I was missing Wisdom and Patience and then I realised this updated months ago and I never knew. And BOY what a story. Kurama scares me in this... Is this a standalone chapter or does it have a part two? Because poor Botan! Lol.
grislybearXD chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I love botan and kurama good job can't wait to read more one shots :D
100percentcocoa chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
its quarter to midnight and i'm having goosebumps reading this. great job!
hiei still cracks me up even though he's only a cameo XD and i'm loving all the yusuke/keiko! oh and callie is adorable as usual :3

aahh i feel bad for botan. kurama is totally creeping me out... but this chapter is beautiful but gave me chills. well done, i'm loving it!
can't wait for the next installment of D&M c:
backoff22 chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Fantastic as always! I look forward to more updates to this and your other yyh story!
Howl for the Moon chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Ahhh! This is so cute! Oh my god I love Kurama/Botan! They're such a cute couple! This story was also really good,a nd I'm so happy to see you continuing with it!
Craest Spell chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
At first I was hoping for another Callie/Hiei short story, but this was surprisingly very interesting! Seeing Botan know she was in serious trouble as Kurama led her away and finally kidnaps her, I really wanted to see what happens so badly. Keep rocking it and I shall await the next update.

Your ever faithful fan,
Craest Spell
JaneDoeLogic chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Ahhh I love kuranaxBotan in this! ! Why are you so freaking amazing? !
Heve-chan chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
It was a nice change of pace. :) I would like to read more into Botan and Kurama's new life after he stole her but...I guess I'm also afraid it will erase this nice fealing. I mean, I just can't be sorry for her. :D
JanyMarie chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Oh my I thought I laughed in the first one. This one was even better!
Howl for the Moon chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Heehee, this one made me ridiculously happy. Beyond what should have probably pleased me... I enjoy it oh so very much, thank you soo much for taking time out of your schedule to write/post this!
Crazy anime chick since 1993 chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
I love your fanfics! Callie is one of my favorite characters in the whole wide world and her relationship with Hiei is absolutely adorable. I love her awkward quirkiness and honestly can't wait for the next one shot.