Reviews for Dragon and Monkey
DarkinocensDLT chapter 3 . 5/11
I like you job.
Kumiko Seph chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Whoa, I never saw this in my inbox when you updated it! I just came to your page because I was missing Wisdom and Patience and then I realised this updated months ago and I never knew. And BOY what a story. Kurama scares me in this... Is this a standalone chapter or does it have a part two? Because poor Botan! Lol.
grislybearXD chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I love botan and kurama good job can't wait to read more one shots :D
100percentcocoa chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
its quarter to midnight and i'm having goosebumps reading this. great job!
hiei still cracks me up even though he's only a cameo XD and i'm loving all the yusuke/keiko! oh and callie is adorable as usual :3

aahh i feel bad for botan. kurama is totally creeping me out... but this chapter is beautiful but gave me chills. well done, i'm loving it!
can't wait for the next installment of D&M c:
backoff22 chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Fantastic as always! I look forward to more updates to this and your other yyh story!
Howl for the Moon chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Ahhh! This is so cute! Oh my god I love Kurama/Botan! They're such a cute couple! This story was also really good,a nd I'm so happy to see you continuing with it!
Craest Spell chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
At first I was hoping for another Callie/Hiei short story, but this was surprisingly very interesting! Seeing Botan know she was in serious trouble as Kurama led her away and finally kidnaps her, I really wanted to see what happens so badly. Keep rocking it and I shall await the next update.

Your ever faithful fan,
Craest Spell
JaneDoeLogic chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Ahhh I love kuranaxBotan in this! ! Why are you so freaking amazing? !
Heve-chan chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
It was a nice change of pace. :) I would like to read more into Botan and Kurama's new life after he stole her but...I guess I'm also afraid it will erase this nice fealing. I mean, I just can't be sorry for her. :D
JanyMarie chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Oh my I thought I laughed in the first one. This one was even better!
Howl for the Moon chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Heehee, this one made me ridiculously happy. Beyond what should have probably pleased me... I enjoy it oh so very much, thank you soo much for taking time out of your schedule to write/post this!
Crazy anime chick since 1993 chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
I love your fanfics! Callie is one of my favorite characters in the whole wide world and her relationship with Hiei is absolutely adorable. I love her awkward quirkiness and honestly can't wait for the next one shot.
Lehra Star chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Once again, you've done a great job, and again, I couldn't stop laughing. I realized I like your work because of how well you portray Callie. She honestly reminds me of myself back in my awkward stages of middle school and how bleak a time that was, which is a good thing though it brings up bad memories. You actually made me care about Callie and root for her success since I didn't get such a thing back then, and living through a character is what writing is about. I commend you on making me give a damn. Well done!

However, I would've liked to have seen this romance be a bit more drawn out. I thought the ending was a bit rushed, even for a short story, and the conclusion forced. It didn't flow like the rest of your work. My criticism mostly goes towards how you finally brought them together. Character wise, I do see Hiei merely deciding that they were in a relationship, but not at such a quick pace as you've done. In your story, I was expecting him to grow as a character, learn a lesson, and of course get the girl in the end. And because you've made me give a damn about Callie, I was actually hoping you wouldn't solve all of her problems with Hiei's involvement. I saw that the point of your story was to make Callie realize that she can actually stand on her own two feet and be able to essentially win at life. I was hoping to see more of a turn around for her as a person and have the relationship merely be the self confidence boost she needed to take charge and seize the day.

I hope I didn't bore you with me criticism, but I see your writing having a lot of potential, and I can hope you take my ramblings to heart to make yourself better. - Also, I can't WAIT to see what you have written next! I'm excited!
Lehra Star chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This was adorably cute! Though a bit cheezy, I loved what you did with your humor and an inventive use of the situation. Very slapstick. Overall, you made me laugh so hard, therefore I give you a nine out of ten. I hope to read more like this!
kungfupandabear chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Ah! That was so cute! I loved it!