Reviews for I could've saved you
horsegirl0403 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I cry not
Ninazadzia chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Thank you so much for your incredibly kind review to Shake it Out! I'm flattered that you liked it and it was a pleasure getting to take a look at your fics.
I can tell you have a real joy for writing fanfiction, and I love seeing that in an author. Your ideas are good but your characterization is a little off, Cato and Clove don't seem much like the people we see in the Hunger Games book. I also think you could use a beta, your grammar needs some work. Keep going girl, you have a lot of potential as a writer and I'm really excited to see how you improve.
xx Nina
Oriondruid chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Hello there.

It was me that left the review, if it upset you I apologize but you must admit what I said earlier about the original layout is true. The re-upload is far better and perfectly readable. The limitations of the tech you are using still shows but nothing that is too bad.

As to the story itself, now I can see the text set out better it is a reasonably good job, about the sad and mistaken killing of a character I like a lot.

Clove is just as much a victim of the Capitol regime as those she has been brainwashed in her training Academy to kill. She has several admirable qualities, being brave. skilled and determined, but sadly she also seems to suffer a degree of mental instability and her extreme jealousy of Katniss plus her wish to make her death gruesome for the Capitol audience was her downfall.

This story is still slightly marred by 'typos', but given the limits of the 'tech' used to write it that is understandable and in general it is a good effort.
Many Blessings
Oriondruid, (John).
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This suffers badly as, like all to many postings these days sadly it is one solid, undifferentiated lump of text, with no line breaks, paragraphs or any structure to it. As to reviewing and commenting on the story contents themselves I can't, as the structural faults make it virtually impossible to read. :o(

If re-edited into normal written English I would be happy to do a proper review however.

Sorry to be a downer, this is intended as constructive criticism, not flaming.
Many Blessings.