Reviews for A New Man
CosmicKitten89 chapter 1 . 1/3
Iggy, thinks HE doesn't stick out among his siblings? HE, the crazy one? Oh wait, right after I think that he says that. Is he going to exaggerate his craziness now just to seem more unique? That's really funny that he finds every excuse that he can to call himself not unique among the Koopalings. He can't be THE smart or talented one; he thinks he can't call himself the technologically inclined one just because Ludwig has more POTENTIAL even if less interest; he can't be the one with glasses because Roy's got them even if they're just sunglasses; he can't be the tall one because he thinks the others will catch up to his growth spurt, and he's even frustrated that he can't be the most ordinary normal one (Larry). That settles it; he really IS crazy. Although Ludwig may have him beat there as well but don't tell him that, Ludwig at least is good at hiding it anyway...
It's a nice story; you flesh out their characters well. I'd really love to see a lot more of Ludwig and Iggy in this fandom. Either as rivals, be their rivalry friendly or bitter; or as cooperators and co-conspirators, inventing things together; despite their clashing personalities they have that intelligence in common; or even - dare I say it - as LOVERS. There's a growing movement to ship that couple ;)

By the way, I always imagined that all koopas are born with green shells and they change color (or not), much like a kitten's blue eyes when they get older, the colors being genetically determined. And baldness I imagine is a recessive gene in dragon-Koopas, which Roy, Morton and Wendy carry both alleles for (we're assuming it's monogenic here) and therefore the phenotype. Oh, but Morton has (three) hairs, you say? That's because he displays the melanic phenotype, suggesting that his mother was from the desert places where darker Koopas live (I could just never picture the Koopalings all having the same mother) and those melanic Koopas just tend to be hairier all around.
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Oh, I see you like me! Maybe... I see the Koopalings ages in the order you fight them in Super Mario Bros 3! This story was great! And yes, the accomplice is totally worse! Here is why: The Antagonist is just insane; the accomplice has a CHOICE!
Fawful Cackletta; Midbus Dark Fawful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Real funny ending I feel for Iggy though.
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was really good! I loved it! :)
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I'm giggling like an idiot here. Great fic
kookylover98 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This story was amazing! I loved everything! I can't even write down wat I feel about this story but its something great! XD
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I loved it :D it was cute and hilarious and very well done! You should make a whole series of adventures or something. :D