Reviews for Naruto puppeteer extraordinaire
Jose19 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
The story is good but you do know that Chiyo could easily take advantage of him as a weapon because remember she is in her old ways, and they treated their weapons with contempt, and remember she was the one that sealed the Tailed Beast into Gaara.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
So far one of my favorite naruto puppeteer reads please update soon
The Lazy Bastard chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
nice story, good chapters, well written. all in all it makes me wonder why it took me this long to find your stories. gonna read more if ya make em.
Ddragon21 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
tenten. she seems would make awesome weapons for naruto. or his puppets.
fantasymaniac17 chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
Hi Hi! OMG I LOVE this! This is amazing! I love the way your weaving everything together! This is awesome and I want more! Are you still continuing this? Thank you for writing it and sharing :)
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
You should not have saved him.
God Of Cake chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I wonder if Naruto has any human puppets
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Great story so far.
I was a little disappointed in Naruto's performance in the fights against Anko & Mei.
I'm very interested in seeing Naruto get stronger still; as well as seeing what he got from Chiyo that he wasn't aloud to check out until he got to the Leaf Village.
I like your use of characters from other media for general looks for the puppets; I think it would be cool if he had a gigantic puppet the size & shape of the Kyuubi as a ace-in-the-hole.
It will be awesome if he does the human puppet route what with all those Uchiha bodies.
It will also be nice to see Mikoto again, although I suspect your going to wait for the "search for Tsunade arc".
Bonus points if Mikoto gets added to the harem, Naruto removes the curse mark from Anko, &/or Naruto cures Hayate's illness someway or other.
Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work.
bobbyh34 chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
write more please
Insane insanity incarnate chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
HOW DO U GET LOST ON A 1 LANE ROAD UNYOUTHFUL!
MonkeyCsMonkeyDo chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
I really like the story, so far and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Fuyutaro son chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
dude, it's really hard to read your fic as there are no punctuation marks ended the sentences. it makes each sentence run into each other.

Anyway, apart form the punctuation issues, great story, i really enjoyed it so far.
hellfire45 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
it's good make more chapters
Silvermane1 chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
If naruto gets married to multiply wives it his way not the council. Can Fem!Haku be in naruto's harem
Samm91 chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
Again you have made a fantastic chapter :) I am always looking forward to your updates.