Reviews for Locked Out of Heaven
twin1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Loved this from Sam's point of view, adorable. I promise I will get back to reading and reviewing In Want of Magic and Leader, sometimes I lose track of where I am and need to catch up, or sometimes I'm just in the mood for a one shot or something else!
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I LOVE this. For some reason I love your version of being inside Sam's head - and it fits so well with everything we saw in tonight's episode. Sam might not be the most perceptive of guys, or the smartest of guys, but he feels things, and he's perceptive when it counts. I love his observations about Kurt and Blaine, about Blaine alone, about all of the time they're spending together and the points where the dynamic seems to change. And I love the comfort he gives Blaine, just as a friend should. Thank you for such a beautiful one-shot!
Eponime chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
That was wonderful. I love your writing style; it's kind of gentle? I don't know. But it's unique and absolutely fantastic. :) the amount of thought you put into all aspects of the story is phenomenal. I love Sam as a character, and you portrayed him perfectly. I loved the title, too. I loved it all. Brilliant job. :)
WhiteStripesProtege chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Cute story! I love Sam and Blaine's friendship. You wrote it well.
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I really enjoyed this :)
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This makes up for how crap the last episode was. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Thanks. I was wanting something that reflected tonight's show as Blaine's crush on Sam was disconcerting. I like the idea that Blaine is just substituting Sam for Kurt. Can you write something in Blaine's perspective? - in which he figures out what his crush on Sam is really about and gets back to his longing for Kurt.
zora payke chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
lchlava chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is great. I didn't expect it to be from Sam's POV, I expected to find Blaine's, but this was great. I have similar thoughts regarding tonight's episode regarding some of Blaine's feelings and current struggles.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/24/2013