Reviews for Round Two: A Naruto Time-Travel Story
Please Update chapter 6 . 4/8
Please update, I love this story and the way its going so far. Also I would advise you not to make to many radical changes involving taking away canon missions like Wave, the Search For Tsunade mission because without wave Naruto wont be able to keep Haku & Zabuza as you mentioned earlier in the chapters & without the Tsunade mission Tsunade wont overcome her fear of blood from Naruto's sacrifice.

Also if you make the characters to strong with too little explanation on how they got there it tends to make the story a bit confusing 'cause then we don't know what the extent of there power is or there limits and the way said power works, though you do want to keep them above most others because in both the anime and manga Team 7 was able to defeat all there opponents some with laughable ease and in this story there MUCH stronger then in canon and they'll continue to grow throughout the story.
~Your Dedicated Reader~
- ' '
marion4203 chapter 1 . 3/29
I love this story soo please start writing again
deysayak1992 chapter 1 . 2/16
please write more chapters
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 6 . 2/14
this is awesome I love it hope to see more soon. I cannot wait to see Naruto sign the Toad contract again and will Team 7's mission cross paths with Jiraiya's?
NatsuDragneel15 chapter 1 . 2/8
Please upate
zubhanwc3 chapter 6 . 12/25/2017
love the story, and I'm glad that you are taking the liberty to change the ages of the characters to fit your needs. I just wish that there were more updates. out of curiosity, is there a specific reason as to why you stopped updating your fanfics?
zubhanwc3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
small thing, but at the start, it wasn't specified to Naruto that he was time traveling, only that he was getting another chance, so a better wording by Naruto would be timeline instead of future. for all he knows it could have been an alternative universe
Allenpicchio chapter 6 . 12/8/2017
Love it! Every details, every changes about characters and their personality. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! ;)
Want to know what will happen next... peraps Bee and Nii Yugito came from the future too... that would be crazy and awsome!
kdarnell2 chapter 6 . 10/27/2017
This is such a good story. I really like how you explained the increase of skill level for the 3 genin. And the increased training of the rookie 9. I admit to having a fondness for Naruto time travel fics and love how you did yours. I hope that you continue Round Two as I feel it deserves to be finished. And I really, really want to read more.
Kerrain chapter 6 . 9/22/2017
Wow great work, I hope you pick it up again.
Hallowtide chapter 6 . 9/18/2017
Great story! Love time travel fics
ffrriiddaa chapter 6 . 9/3/2017
Why more than half ff I read and really like aren't finished and have been updated long time ago
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 8/30/2017
Sad this isn't finished. Not sure why you rated it M (I don't normally read M ratings due to personal issues), but I'm glad I decided to give it a chance.
Percy Jackson7 chapter 6 . 8/4/2017
Please update love this story
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
that was good keep the chapters coming