Reviews for Round Two: A Naruto Time-Travel Story
mashiro.chi1 chapter 2 . 6/26
Um, Naruto became genin at 12... so how come he is still in academy.. he leave with Jiraiya at 13 and come back 16 and meet his father that year.. are you sure you didn't messed up with the timeline..? -_-''
mashiro.chi1 chapter 1 . 6/26
I wonder what about other bijuu's smirk..
Nightinggalewindsinger chapter 6 . 6/23
please update soon. I really enjoy this story
Phoenix29041998 chapter 6 . 6/11
Awesome story. Waiting for chapter 7
More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please,
ozmaba chapter 6 . 5/28
I really, really like this story.
Tsuna97 chapter 6 . 5/23
wow, i love thsi fanfiction! I love Naruto's relationship (friendship) with Sakura and Sasuke! Great idea!
SuchGogeta chapter 6 . 5/16
Pretty sure the author is either trapped or dead.
Please update :)
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 5/11
smart, let the kyuubi explain, that's more convincing
btw why's sasuke calling naruto 'dobe'? cuz the word 'dobe' means 'deadlast' and i don't think naruto's the deadlast in this fic.
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 5/5
ok 2 years later and no update do you abandon this story?
ImploringIdeal chapter 6 . 5/4
Amazing fic. I love Team 7's dynamics. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
stupidhalfmortalauthor chapter 6 . 4/29
Y U NO UPDATE ANYMORE TT PLEASE UPDATE. PRETTY PLEASE. I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
Shadow Wolf Lunar Raven chapter 6 . 4/4
UPDATE PLZ!
Skyray chapter 1 . 3/30
Had to stare in disbelief at that "we have to stick to the timeline", like wth, didn't he want to protect everyone and trust in their strength? Yet there he is, planning to take the easy way out and just play along... no to mention to not trust any of his comrades to help him... I'd understand if he could keep it up for months, but years? Now that's just stupid, and risky since his enemies are watching him too... if he hadn't plot convenience going for him I'd say it's naive/stupid of him to think no one would notice or get in the way of his plans.

PS. Kinda thrown by the graduation at 15 as well, isn't the usual age like 12? You're wasting years of perfectly good killing skills here!... And forcing every other character have a "roadkill" skill level at that age while Naruto gains super-powers is just not cool. What happened to teamwork, etc? Feels like he's spitting on everyone's potential by going off to do things on his own.