Reviews for Round Two: A Naruto Time-Travel Story
d chapter 6 . 8/3
This story was awesome but it doesnt seem like you'll update which is saaaddd. I like and character developmemt.
This your really needs to be updated soon
dragon963 chapter 6 . 8/2
Type your review needs to be updated really
swishyla chapter 6 . 7/28
I know its been over 2 years since you have updated but I do hope that you start up on this story again. Its great and i like how you started everything
SarcasticInkling chapter 6 . 7/23
Hay I know it's been about two goddamn years but do you think you could get back on this fanfic again? I rly like it like... A lot.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 7/21
I am surprised because Sasuke as you know has the deal of hatred towards the village this isn't so easy to forgive and you know the curse that his Doujutsu has on the mind, and plus there is a blood feud between the Senju and Uchiha that has not been settled, and Naruto is unfortunately part of it since he is a descendant of the Senju Clan leader in the past.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 7/21
I don't flame it is not my style but I give constructive criticism to help the story but I generally like Time Travel stories because there are many things you can do but please add a pairing because Naruto does marry as you know when he finishes the deal with the prophecy because he is not a Hermit like Jiraiya who doesn't marry.
misterymassacre chapter 6 . 7/14
Eu estou adorando! Achei incrível esses novos Sasuke e Sakura e a relação que eles tem entre eles, tenho certeza que o Sandaime e os outros ainda vão ficar muito chocados com suas habilidades! Atualiza assim que possível!
Wolfielove15 chapter 6 . 7/6
I loooooove your story ! It's honestly a lot better than most 'strong Team 7' fanfics. I think you've done an amazing job with Sasuke and Sakura and it's kind of neat knowing the other teams are gonna be way stronger than in canon. Not all authors like to do that and so I really like that way of going about it (: hope you update soon ! I'm looking forward to it x3
mashiro.chi1 chapter 2 . 6/26
Um, Naruto became genin at 12... so how come he is still in academy.. he leave with Jiraiya at 13 and come back 16 and meet his father that year.. are you sure you didn't messed up with the timeline..? -_-''
mashiro.chi1 chapter 1 . 6/26
I wonder what about other bijuu's smirk..
Nightinggalewindsinger chapter 6 . 6/23
please update soon. I really enjoy this story
Phoenix29041998 chapter 6 . 6/11
Awesome story. Waiting for chapter 7
More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please, More please,
ozmaba chapter 6 . 5/28
I really, really like this story.