Reviews for A Prince and A Pirate
So is Swan Captain Hook then
Guest chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT WRITE A BOOK OMG
charmiaj chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
What a great story. I've been reading non-stop because of the wonderful plot. Not only you reversed Emma and Killian's lives but with multiple intrigues as well. At this point, I really am amazed in your writing prowess. I will continue reading the rest of the story and I know I won't be disappointed.
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
Great story!
The last chapters were kinda hard to follow (though it may be 'cause I read on my phone) but I liked the ending .
Zerousy chapter 23 . 10/4/2013
That was awesome!
Zerousy chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Oh boy, she's going to be thinking about that ring a lot now!
Zerousy chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
I really dig the role reversal of this story.
Iricious chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
Interesting plot! I'll check it!
Iricious chapter 23 . 9/27/2013
I didn't want to read the last 2 chapters.. I was trying to fool myself that it wasn't finished! :'(
I couldn't resist anymore.. I'm crying! The ending was amazing! Killian left it all for Emma! :') Chelsea will be queen! :')
I'll come back and read all 23 chapters again soon! Such an amazing story!
OITNB FTW1 chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
The end of this story made me want to cry a little bit its so cute and such a perfect and fitting end. I look forward to reading your next story and I hope its as much a pleasure as this was. :)
Chocolateninjapanda chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
Thank you so much. I loved this story. Sad to see it finished but I saved it as one of my favorites.
Lisa1972 chapter 23 . 8/31/2013
No epilogue? What about a sequel? Typing while holding a sleeping kitty screws up my typing :)
AllisonSwan chapter 23 . 8/31/2013
Aww you don't have to thank me I love this story so of course I'd get excited with new chapters!

The ending was perfect btw.. I loved how it all came full circle.. Snowing got their daughter back, Chelsea got her family and her sense of belonging and Killian was free to go to Emma.. Perfect absolutely perfect!
OITNB FTW1 chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
I hope everything turns out ok :)
Lisa1972 chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
oh holy hell...that was intense!