Reviews for Give Your Heart A Break
bettycapote chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I enjoyed it sorry it was such a short story. This is how I love to see them peacefully happily in love. :-)
nibbles8989 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
You are indeed a very talented writer. You seem to know Cristina and Owen better than Shonda Rhimes and her team of writers. I enjoy your story of Crowen so much beter than the network version. Keep writing:-) and don't let their love die.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Beautifully written! Love this couple!
LouisVuitton11 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
It's one of your best fanfics, so beautiful and this proved that they're soulmates. I really hope that the real CO are going to have a talk like that in the show.
ilgora chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
OMG... so beautiful, and strong, and deep, and hot! Angelamermaid, you really "see" them as they are. Reading your new story (surprised because I thought was Rob-Mallory wedding), Im more convinced that CO spirit lives in fanfiction and fanoms desires... The tv show was an excellent firts step for something intended to grow... Thank you for an awesome CO moment.
TraumaQueen chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was very beautiful, Angelmermaid. You captured Owen and Cristina's special magic, especially, in the way they dealt with Cristina's 'sex' friend. They are soulmates and each other's person, which mean that they are bound to be together, no matter what. Your story left them in a good place, on a firm foundation for a happier future. Well done! Take care.
vanessatw chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i was rereading this story,Wonderfully done as always, I like Owen's reaction when Cristina said she was fool to have a sex freind Minnesota, really love a little playful scene between CrOwen,look forward for more!
Claire chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
SQUEE! I really, really hope they do eventually get back to the firehouse, but I'm glad they're at least together (:
LilyRosie7 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I so much hope this would happen in the actual show! I love them talking and having sexy time :) Thank you so much for this
jenanistonrockz chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
loved this so much, it's so beautifully written it made me cry, but the ending was incredibly sweet :) great job as always
ChasinRain chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Nicely written. Like how they communicated and said exactly what is their minds.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is really great, thank you!
coalways chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Such a great fanfic! Thank you!
OCshipper chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Aww that was sweet, I liked their communicating and that Owen wouldn't let them rush in to anything.
Caseyscooby chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was a very good story. I did picture Owen drunk at the trailer while talking to Cristina. I am so happy that things between them are looking good.