Reviews for The Lecherous Mr Collins
tRAWRasaurusRex chapter 39 . 9/19
Thank you for writing this story! I really enjoyed your refreshing take on what would have happened. ️️️
Haha your authors note after kitty asked if lizzy was with child was quite cruel, but exceedingly funny
FriendofTrees chapter 39 . 6/25
Yay! This was so much fun! I just reread it and it still is a blast! Thank you so much!
Wow! This pair will have 20 children before they are finished! I thought Henry was theirs but was confused in the earlier chapter. I think you needed a 'Darcy' in the dialogue when they met the children while on horseback. I read like william was bingley's son which was clearly not right. thanks for a great story. hope you have more for us.
I'm sorry you had such an unpleasant review mentioned at the beginning of this chapter. Personally i've thoroughly enjoyed your story, especially as it was all novel events and dialogue which is so great. I commend your originality and enjoyed your characterisations of lizzie and Darcy (often i'm so annoyed at the Elizabeths portrayed (so self satisfied & unpleasant, yours is lovely) that i stop reading the stories. I've spotted the odd missing word, and inconsistency (breast feeding; you also need at least 2 nurses per child - night and day- and a wet nurse each) but it hasn't stopped my enjoyment of the story, and i also cannot remember if its Bennet or Bennett - who cares? I have to admit I got a bit lost in this chapter as to which child was Bingley or Darcy and could't place the time until i heard the twins were 7 (LOVED that you decided on twins!). Perhaps begin the chapter with a date ? So is this mary's wedding?
In an earlier chapter you had a wet nurse & lizzie taking no part in the feeding. Now you have lizzie feeding the babies and no wet nurse.
maipigen chapter 39 . 5/17
Liked the story very much! Would have enjoyed an epilogue of Charlotte grovellng for forgiveness lol! Thanks for sharing!
maipigen chapter 21 . 5/17
Lol that is the impertinence we all know and love!
maipigen chapter 19 . 5/17
Great chapter and nicely done for first lemon! My own is cringeworthy in comparison lol
maipigen chapter 15 . 5/17
Weird to see Charlotte so Collins like to once not the perfect friend quite the opposite here! Am enjoying the story despit the oocness which never i abyone !
Stephyyyy01 chapter 1 . 2/28
Damm! I was getting soooo nervous
MAC Nicholls chapter 21 . 2/24
I love stories with a little smut
Levenez chapter 39 . 10/10/2019
This was a very original and very angsy story at the beginning. Once married, the angst is much more limited. The whole story is well written and logical vs the title.
Thank you very much for sharing it.
Jnbraden chapter 36 . 9/26/2019
Isn’t his name William Francis?! Where did “Arthur” come from?
Matelia-legwll chapter 20 . 9/20/2019
As it has been quite a while since this story was completed, I understand that you may not wish to go back and correct this draft of the story. But if you can be persuaded to refer to Colonel Forster by his correct name and rank, I'm sure the parts of the story dealing with Brighton and Lydia would be much more immersive.

Captain is a full three ranks lower in the military, and would not have enough income to support a wife as silly as Harriet Forster. Carter, one of Mr. Denny's friends, is sometimes referred to as a Captain... I am not sure if that is canon or not, however Forster was certainly a Colonel. And every time I read a reference where his rank is incorrect, it draws my attention away from the story and I feel the need to correct it.

I hope that my review will encourage the fix, but know that I am heartily enjoying the story. The characters seem to be getting to their personalities. I wonder what will classify as Darcy's Hunsford moment, as I do believe he needed Hunsford as much as Lizzy.
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »