Reviews for The Lecherous Mr Collins
MysteryHeart chapter 21 . 10/19/2022
i think this is My favorite chapter. what a lark!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2022
You write well. :)
Sallyb25 chapter 34 . 6/26/2022
Darcy is so nice with Elizabeth, this is exactly the type of relationship i imagine they will have after they married.
Mary Moloney chapter 39 . 4/29/2022
Great story
Anmaon chapter 39 . 3/17/2022
Thank you for this lovely story.
Anmaon chapter 38 . 3/17/2022
Dont listen to people that cant give constructive criticism. In my opinium you can write what you want when you are writing a fanfic. It is your fantasy. I think if a person doesnt like a story they should just stop reading. Dont give up writing. I like your story very much.
Petite Mule chapter 39 . 1/23/2022
Thank you for writing and sharing such an entertaining story! Don't worry about haters, they are jealous. ️️️
MelodieMLB chapter 13 . 11/4/2021
Thank you so much. I am really enjoying your story.
DJArla chapter 39 . 10/8/2021
An interesting story with a mix of awful and very sweet moments. Thanks for sharing
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 32 . 8/13/2021
Twins! That explains the early delivery.
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 23 . 8/13/2021
Haha, Darcy being nauseated at the idea of Mrs Bennet staying awhile.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 8/4/2021
Creepy start
GaijinVamp chapter 39 . 7/2/2021
THank you for a loverly story. Mr Collins got his in the end - between his legs. The others lived long and very happilly ever after.
A Talking Cat chapter 21 . 5/24/2021
This chapter alone - I got a real problem with it. I liked the original concept and stuck with it until the start of this chapter. I have read nothing beyond that. It is *not T rated*. Don't *care* if it's only a little bit. It violates the T-rating. Please either remove sections or bump up the rating. I only read T-rating or below. I hate it when writers put in unnecessary stuff without warning me first!
Thanks.