Reviews for The Lecherous Mr Collins
DJArla chapter 39 . 10/8
An interesting story with a mix of awful and very sweet moments. Thanks for sharing
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 32 . 8/13
Twins! That explains the early delivery.
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 23 . 8/13
Haha, Darcy being nauseated at the idea of Mrs Bennet staying awhile.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 8/4
Creepy start
GaijinVamp chapter 39 . 7/2
THank you for a loverly story. Mr Collins got his in the end - between his legs. The others lived long and very happilly ever after.
A Talking Cat chapter 21 . 5/24
This chapter alone - I got a real problem with it. I liked the original concept and stuck with it until the start of this chapter. I have read nothing beyond that. It is *not T rated*. Don't *care* if it's only a little bit. It violates the T-rating. Please either remove sections or bump up the rating. I only read T-rating or below. I hate it when writers put in unnecessary stuff without warning me first!
Thanks.
bbscotch08 chapter 39 . 5/19
Oh I loved your story! Love how Darcy came to Elizabeth and their family together. wonderful story
Soraslove chapter 39 . 5/11
That... is going to be a lot of children, lol.
Soraslove chapter 36 . 5/11
This charlotte is actually retarded. Oh well, she deserves what she gets, i suppose.
Soraslove chapter 35 . 5/11
Sad, lizzy and anne likely would have been good friends if her mother allowed it to be so.
Soraslove chapter 27 . 5/11
Rip lizzy, fainting at the ball.

Lydia is a stupid, ignorant kid. Not only that but she's selfish as well, only caringa bout herself.
Soraslove chapter 15 . 5/11
Ya... this charlotte is def OOC from canon. But marrying mr. collins? Idk... i think even if a part of did believe lizzy she would of married him cause she's desperate as fuck.
Soraslove chapter 5 . 5/11
Wow... nice father, yikes.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 5/11
Holy a violent collins... perhaps not unexpected.
MelodieMLB chapter 39 . 3/12
Thank you. This was superb.
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »