Reviews for Cauldron of Dyrnwch, Part 4 of Coins
Mikonator chapter 69 . 6/24
I have to say the I really an enjoying this story! As well as your other ones. I horrible to writing reviews as I get caught up wanting to read the next chapter lol. But I wanted to say that this series is one of the best I've read :)
RandomFandoming chapter 69 . 9/21/2015
Started reading this .. two three days ago..I think. Anyway I'm obsessed. And I don't usually comment on old stories, but I had to say this because of this chapter. Merlin commands dragons, but Arthur commands Merlin.

Basically Merlin is Arthur's dragon.

Does that make Arthur a Merlin lord?

Tehehehe. PS: I'm cheesy, cheeky, and a little bit insane.
Guest chapter 71 . 6/18/2015
God almighty. You're a genius.
Guest chapter 65 . 6/17/2015
Lol!
Guest chapter 60 . 6/17/2015
Ah hahaha. Cackle. Cackle. Choke. Hiccup. Gasp. A toast to Lord Melin and the Lady Morgana.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/17/2015
I absolutely love this chapter with Haddy and Annis.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/17/2015
A good tantrum helps a child. What's Arthur's excuse? Lol.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
aww. Darling aithusa.
mizzymel chapter 58 . 5/20/2015
After reading your Author's note about them being second cousins I thought I'd throw out there that technically Merlin should be far more than an Earl. Certainly not a minor Lord. If Merlin's grandfather was the High King, he is a Prince, which would override his Earldom... Though I think Princes would technically be a Duke and given a Duchy. His correct title would be His Royal Highness Prince Merlin Emrys Earl of Snowdonia (Duke of Snowdonia etc)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 63 . 1/8/2015
Of all the magical wedding scenes I've read - between Merlin and Harry Potter (and I've read a LOT of HP ones) - I think that was the most powerful and meaningful I've come across. It certainly evoked the most internal emotion from me, I think. Really fabulous work.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
Arthur's last line in this chapter... So good.
sarajm chapter 80 . 12/12/2014
Oo Bran is back together. AND HERE we go into hell
Great lead in to the next part.
sarajm chapter 79 . 12/12/2014
Loved this action-filled chapter and I'm glad Loholt seems to be okay, at least for now.
sarajm chapter 78 . 12/12/2014