Reviews for The Place Where the Black Stars Hang
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 46 . 10/28/2013
Confrontation no. 2 coming.

Will Diana be able to stop Clark from killing her mother or will she want to?
HELLACRE13 chapter 46 . 10/28/2013
Superb writing, LD. Wow. Finally the reunion I have been waiting for so long. You really capture emotion and tension so well.
GSP224 chapter 46 . 10/28/2013
This chapter was just badass, loved every part of it except the cliffhanger though.. Cant wait till you update.
VFSNAKE chapter 46 . 10/28/2013
Yeah! That was crazy! Wish batman didn't save the king. That sucks! The baby must live!
phyrephly chapter 46 . 10/28/2013
Just started reading, then it was finished...Good stuff with the exams tho', bet that's a load off, for you. But you certainly know how to manipulate gripping tension...Clark was so grief-stricken, angry he didn't realize, Bruce was in front of him; and the scout wasn't there to see Kal's angry entrance - and seething exit. And where are Lois, and the others?! But then, you're the mistress of mis-direction, aren't you...;)
SepatownSon chapter 46 . 10/28/2013
In disagreement with some of the other readers... Clark needs to get angry beyond recognition, he's dealt with far too much to keep his composure. Someone needs to die. If he won't do what it takes to protect his family he's no Superman at all.
GSP224 chapter 45 . 10/13/2013
Oh I hope we don't have to wait the week after to see an update, next chapter is a must read for me (a pissed off Superman vs the Alarian army)
Guest chapter 45 . 10/13/2013
Wicked! I have been waiting for this moment then bam, you hit with a cliffhanger! Excellent writing by the way.

Good luck on midterms.
ShepardN7 chapter 45 . 10/12/2013
about time that superman showed up hope that he's not too late to save his wife man those alarians are in deep
load of trouble at what they did to diana.
Lior chapter 45 . 10/12/2013
What a cliffhanger! Superman should definitely kick some ass BUT like i said, if you will make him kill the alarian people, it will be so out of the character that you established and it will ruin it in many ways.
What about these ghouls? Are they undead? If they are then I think Superman can unleash his rage on them without destroying himself.
phyrephly chapter 45 . 10/12/2013
...I think you should update...daily...hourly if possible...lolololol only, pass your exams first ;) Seriously, excellent reading.
666Peaches101 chapter 45 . 10/12/2013
Oooh Carter you're in deep shit-sorry for my language-can't help myself lol
Yes action action. What's going to happen the King of Yellow? Steve! Don't Die! Is this asking too much? lol Excellent entrance Superman you rock my world! Can't wait for next update! :))
And kick those midterms arses! Good luck
SepatownSon chapter 45 . 10/12/2013
You already know what I want to see...
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 45 . 10/11/2013
We still have the JL and Catwoman to worry about.

I would wager to say that the guy who was working on Bruce's injury might not be around in the next chapter?

Supes still hasn't seen his kid yet.
Hyokage chapter 45 . 10/11/2013
Another spectacular chapter!

Now that the praises are out of the way...

i hate you :'( what a spectacularly CRUEL cliff hanger. :'(