Reviews for The Place Where the Black Stars Hang
HELLACRE13 chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
Very good chap. Has me on my toes!
Hyokage chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
Once again another wicked cliffy. Another brilliant chapter as always, and I could appreciate that the chapters have gotten shorter, I imagine College/University/School has started back and your being kept busy. I know the feeling. Looking forward to the next chapter as always!
GSP224 chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
I dont know if I can wait a week for another update, things are really heating up.. Want to know what happened to the baby though and if the Amazons that are with Diana are accepting the male child even in theiir current situations, also hope Clark/Diana child isn't the singularity because I'm thinking something bad has to happen to the singularity for Carcosa to not enter the world..
CommanderC chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
I normally don't review stories, for the sole reason that I'm afraid I sound stupid, but today I felt the urge. I am loving this. You do everything right, from the action, to the romance, to the juicy plot twists. There is no real point to this, except to let you know that there is at least one person who gets disproportionally excited whenever there is a chapter update. I love where you're going! Keep it up!
VFSNAKE chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
Awesome! I'm kind if surprised Lois didn't out two and two together with Clark being superman. She is really dense at times for a usually sharp woman. That and can be a real bossy bitch yiu want to smack some sense into when they are insulting people while not looking at themselves. Where is the child? Is the boy safe? I want more!
phyrephly chapter 40 . 9/12/2013
Fiendish!...I reckon it's the little one, Clark and Diana's son...Could be wrong - been known to happen ;)...on an aside; Diana doesn't seem overjoyed to see Bruce, does she? LOLOLOL Lois Story of the Century & the Millennia, and she is too pig-headed to see what's laid bear before her...
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 40 . 9/12/2013
Only Clark can save Bruce.

Once the three of them (Supes, Bats, and Wondy) get back together and on the same page, there will be hell to pay.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/10/2013
Arrrgh cruel cliffhanger! You stopped when it was really getting good.

Great job. Looking forward to the next chapter.
666Peaches101 chapter 39 . 9/10/2013
They both should had said omg its that you.
You can't blame Lois its one huge misunderstanding!
ShepardN7 chapter 39 . 9/7/2013
superman got stabed by lois oh snap looks like lois is going to run for her life if diana finds's out
SepatownSon chapter 39 . 9/7/2013
At this point, I'm ready for Clark to just level the entire island. How much is he supposed to just put up with? Or at the very least get angry and fry a bunch of those ghoul things.
HELLACRE13 chapter 39 . 9/6/2013
So Lois saves Clark's hide, while nearly killing him. lol. You know, this is just me thinking out loud, not a critique of anything of your great writing...Clark and Diana have had so much crap to deal with and so many things happening to them...placed in such submissive positions and putting up with so much ...I just want/hope to see them just take control sooner rather than later.
GSP224 chapter 39 . 9/6/2013
Lets hope the wound isn't fatal, wonder who she thinks which person is in front of her Clark or superman, I'm guessing more on the ladder since she thought she saw him earlier.
MilkSapphire chapter 39 . 9/6/2013
oh Clark, you poor unfortunate soul. First he gets separated from his wife, locked away, beaten up, misses the birth of his baby, doesn't know where Diana is and now gets stabbed by Lois. I'd say he's not having such a jolly time on Themyscira lol.
phyrephly chapter 39 . 9/6/2013
AAAArrrhhh! Meanie! what a cliffie...been here before with you LD, you're too good at it...lololololol. This is like a 1/2 dose of necessary medication...:} Just update soon, will you...meanie.
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »