Reviews for The Place Where the Black Stars Hang
HELLACRE13 chapter 61 . 5/31/2014
EPIC! That was truly an excellent battle. So happy they got their son and Diana choosing what means the most to her and throwing down the gauntlet at the Amazons to redeem themselves. You redeemed Hippolyta too. Excellent work. And you making me ship Hal/Zatanna !
The Neutrino chapter 42 . 5/22/2014
Shiiiiiit...
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Liked the first story. But I have to wonder, how could the amazons ever have realistically been ambassadors of peace when they are so full of prejudice and hate? I alwys felt that their story was hypocritical bull. I find their actions in the new 52 realistic. Bad, but realistic. Also, with no gods, how do you now explain Diana? And her power from Zeus that you had her use at the end of Red House? Internal consistency is very important for any story.
Lior31a chapter 59 . 5/17/2014
Finally I had the time to simply sit down, and read this chpater and I have to say I enjoyed it.
So Clark killed Steve ah? I wonder if he did it also because of Carcosa's influence. I can only imagine how Clark will feel about Steve's death in the aftermath.

This is not criticism, only an observation - it seem that both your Superman's and Wonder Woman's characters have sort of a hero complex. Over the course of the entire story, again and again they postpone their needs and the needs of their son, for the needs of other individuals like Hippolyta, and for the needs of the many - the Amazons, the Justice League and the entire world. That complex make them great heros and will make Diana a great queen one day, but it doesn't and wont make them good parents.

About criticism - Isn't Cassilda is a 3000 years old former amazon? The sentence - "You must not think of leaving so soon, gentlemen. there is so much more to see", is it really what a 3000 years old former amazon should say? Her character isn't establish and she isn't herself but still, that sentence just doesn't feel like something a 3000 years old former amazon should say.
The Neutrino chapter 19 . 5/16/2014
BAM! Bombshell chapter!
The Neutrino chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
And I thought Clark had a hard head...
The Neutrino chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
That was the sound of Hippolyta's mind imploding in on itself.
phyrephly chapter 60 . 5/10/2014
?! Don't think for a sec Bruce is dead...Clark may be, if he doesn't get a move on. Will Diana ever forgive her mother? What's happening to Cyborg, and who/what the hell is Titus? Not that I'm done with this one, but already looking forward to the next. Good to hear your X's are over with.
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 60 . 5/10/2014
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My brain was working over time, i was skim reading as fast as I could just to see if Kal escaped, what was happening to the portal...then IT SAID TO BE CONTINUED. oh. my. lord.
GSP224 chapter 60 . 5/9/2014
Great chapter, something is telling me that Bats and Carter had something planned before this all went down.. I do hope Supes and his baby get out of their, and how much will Titus know from Cyborg?.. Hope you update soon..
VFSNAKE chapter 60 . 5/9/2014
Holy crap! I love this fic. Come on Clark! Escape wih the baby.
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 59 . 5/5/2014
aHHHHHHHHHHHH Whyyyyy! I need to know! I need to know! I am in love with this story. It's freaking me out and I swear I was sweating during these last few chapters. It's the 5th of May. When will we get the next chapter!
HELLACRE13 chapter 59 . 4/13/2014
Keep up the good work...enjoying this chap as always.
SepatownSon chapter 59 . 4/13/2014
Finally, Clark gets to see his boy. Now they need to kill Cassilda and then the family can lock themselves in the fortress for a few months. lol.
Quillyquill19 chapter 59 . 4/13/2014
Can't wait for you to update soon. What is going to happen after this story ends are you making another one? I think you should so it gives us more info about the aftermath of all that has happened after this story. Plus it also will give us an insight more on the baby like his powers and such and how the world will react when they find out superman and Wonder Woman has a child thats more powerful than them.
450 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »