Reviews for The Place Where the Black Stars Hang
HELLACRE13 chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
Such a lovely chap. lol Diana schooling the getai ...and a boy...sigh so apt but...this was the calm before the storm wasn't it?
666Peaches101 chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
What a happy conclusion of the chapter. My fingers are cross hopefully the baby be ok.
Casema chapter 31 . 7/24/2013
I needed that chapter as much as they did. Thank you.

A son! How wonderful for Kal. Keeping my fingers crossed for their little family. (I still don't like those Amazons. You will redeem them?) ;)
Ryan2212 chapter 31 . 7/24/2013
Wow cool chapter. It was like getting a little breather before the big action starts! Bring it on!
phyrephly chapter 31 . 7/24/2013
Uh-oh, the last line was one of foreboding...this is the relative calm before the storm, methinks. LOLOLOl the Getai, cat-calling Kal. Is Deidre Kal's best-bud now, or what? lololol. update soon...I think lolol. ;)
MilkSapphire chapter 31 . 7/24/2013
I fear something bad is about to happen...but at least they finally got to see one another! boys are rascals lol :)
Ermilus chapter 31 . 7/24/2013
Is he on the island? Batman of course. I'm glad for the moment supxdian shared. Is a boy shit sup better do something. My fav sup story
VFSNAKE chapter 31 . 7/24/2013
Oh shit! That we nuts! I'm all for getting along with in-laws, but I think Clark's compassion will be his undoing here. I wonder how Hippolyta will react. No doubt she is preparing and army as we speak. LOL!
Anonymac chapter 30 . 7/21/2013
Alas, I have finally caught up. I've been reading this and the prequel non-stop for the past two days. I am actually sad I have caught up. This is a great read. You are abviously a fan of Lovecraft, and have also done you research on Ancient Europeon histories, so to speak. To me it shows that you put hard fought effort into your chapters; it shows you have a love for your stories. Also, you noted you were, even though not directly, a Doctor Who fan. Super extra winnings for that in my book. (Long live Matt Smith!)

I cannot tell you how glad I am to see something other than BMWW on this site. Personally, I never liked that combination much. I did not make sense to me, and was glad to see a change in the New 52 with SMWW. I'm more of a Batman is a loner fan myselft, although after DKR, I can make a small exception for Catwoman.

After reading Kindom Come, with WW pregnant with SM child at the end, it always bothered me why DC had never officially went that route. (They did in alternate versions, but that's never the same) I'm glad they're doing something now with those two in SM and JL comics. (Pumped for Superman/Wonderwoman comic in October) Although I fear somewhere down the road they will break things off and we will see Cloius again. -.-

I love your adaptation on SMWW. The trails they face seem very realistic, in a DC sort of way. Not only that, you have a keen sense for writing. Your attention to detail in the story is remarkable. You really get into the story the more you read it. Part of me wants to see SM somwhat snap like he did in Injustice: Gods Among Us, only a little less world domination.

Again, great read! Looking forward to more!
casema chapter 30 . 7/19/2013
Ugh, those wretched narrow-minded Amazons!

Find them, Lois!
Ceralyn chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
You are so talented at building suspense. Every time I read a new chapter, I'm aching with anticipation for the outcome.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
Great update!
phyrephly chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
... in feeling sorry for Clark there, I forgot about Lois for a bit...;), but she was a star here. Come on with the fighting abilities too. Good for her, 'cause they seem like they'll come in real handy in the not to distant... ;)
Ermilus chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
I didn't like wht the girl said about batman! Batman is cool and I'm really sick of these amazones! They better watch it. When the bby is born and if its a boy I want to see blood. Superman beating those who try to hurt his family
Ryan2212 chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
Your story is great! I always check my favorites to see if you've updated it.! :)
You do such an excellant job writing for amazons. I've had the pleasure to work with some amazing individuals who unfortunately have been the victims of severe sexual and physical abuse. When I read your dialogue for the amazons my heart pulls in my chest a little bit because I am thinking of them and what it must be like to go through something so traumatic and then fight to put the pieces back together again. I do hope that Hippolyta and rest of amazons can find a way to move past their pain so that they can finally start to grow again.
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »