Reviews for The Place Where the Black Stars Hang
phyrephly chapter 17 . 4/10/2013
kinaidos?...lololol. Poor Clark...speculative women indeed. Vanessa seems taken by the place. Loved, loved, loved the first feel of your version of Julia K...I hope (and suspect) that she will have a lot more to add in the chapters to come. These two are in for a tough 8 ish months, it would seem - with dinner, "with the family" kicking it off. Enjoyed this one ;)
VFSNAKE chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
Nice little second filer. Should be interesting to see how Supes interacts with the other Amazons. No doubt they are watching his interacting with Vanessa. Just looking for the proof that he is a sleazy man willing to bed any woman that bats their eyelashes at him. LOL! Not going to happen I say. And if they don't like it... I say tough crap.
phyreply chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
?!2#$ %...and loooovvvving it! This one is just so engrossing! You're right, poor Trevor - Colonel Robardin gave me the creeps - doesn't like super-types much, does he? Trevor should have trusted his instincts to cut and run when, and I'm afraid while, he had the chance to...Me thinks he may turn out to be this story's John Corbin. This chapter felt like a twin (somewhat) to Jimmy's strange encounter...more please ;D
MilkSapphire chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
I hate Amanda Waller...
casema chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Hmmm and the plot thickens.
VFSNAKE chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
Interesting. It seems evil is afoot back in the states. Should be good to see the league to take it on.
Phyrephly chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
...Phantom Stranger? He's an interesting one, if he's involved in this then creepy-time's a comin'. Loved the ending. Don't mess with what you have no idea about, Amanda...Excellent, as always. But I can't wait to see how Clark is coping in his current self-inflicted predicament lolol. ;D
Berserkerofhell chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I don't get what this has to do with anything. Is this from another story or something? It doesn't seem to connect to the current story in any way.
Hutu chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
Good job
VFSNAKE chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Interesting. It seems Hippolyta has sent naive eager women supes way to test him. Too bad for her that he will pass.
phyrephly chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Interesting imagery!... and a fun read...and good visual ;
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Julia's Child.

What will the Queen do?
awriterofstories chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
So first of all, you should know I'm not a misogynist. I have a healthy respect for women, and I do believe them to be just as capable as men in many areas of life. But man, what you did with Clark is NOT cool. Prostating himself before a woman like that is something I find very bothering, much less an obviously irrational woman like Hippolyta. It really makes me annoyed when I see a guy with no dignity. As much as the Amazons don't believe this, not all guys are douches waiting around to take advantage of the first woman they see. Clark didn't need to act like there was something wrong with being a guy, and furthermore, he really didn't stand up for his wife like a guy should. Queen or not, I wouldn't take that kind of crap if someone was attacking my wife like that.

I realize I must sound very misogynistic, or at the very least, having a very high opinion of men, but I really don't. I just believe men and women shouldn't put down on each other.

Anyways, I do think your story is quite interesting. I'll keeping an eye on this one.
Guest27 chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
This chapter was very insightful. Superman doesn't always have use his strength. He made a calculated move to save them all. The queen saves face. Diana saves her relationship with her mother. And Clark saves his family all without bloodshed. Loved it.
Spoons There Are chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Interesting chapter.

So Superman gets reduced to being Hippolyta's bitch, I'm having flash backs to the Clark and Lois' relationship from past comics and TV shows.

Darkseid, Mongul, etc... will be surprised the next time they fight Superman and instead of fighting back he just turns around and bends over ready to take it from behind.

To me Superman should be standing up to those types of prejudices instead of submitting to them.
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »