Reviews for The Place Where the Black Stars Hang
Lior31a chapter 57 . 3/8/2014
What an awesome chapter! I have a feeling that even if both Superman and Wonder Woman were at their best, the King in Yellow and Cassilda together were still too much for the power couple to deal with.
I wonder what Batman will find in Carcosa, not that I want any spoilers.

By the way, did Superman attempted to burn the King in Yellow?
Lior31a chapter 56 . 3/8/2014
A reviewer is never late, nor is he early, he review precisely what he means to... at least that is what i'm telling myself when i'm reviewing a chapter weeks after you uploaded it.

I enjoyed while I read the chapter, however I couldn't stop wonder why Carter's life story is recount in this chapter. It was an interesting life story of an interesting character, but it also felt out of place. Carter's life story had felt in place before chapter 28, not now at the end of both the story and possibly the "life" of the character.

I wonder if Superman beat up Pickman only because what it did to his wife and son, or also because it made him feel helpless.
GSP224 chapter 57 . 3/3/2014
Wonder what danger lurks in Carcosa, and what happened to Carter after is fight with Supes?, But like always awesome chapter.. Hope you update soon.
maxiefae chapter 57 . 3/3/2014
I KNOW in my heart and soul the power couple will win its kismet :) that's right I said it
phyrephly chapter 57 . 3/3/2014
wonder what Bruce sees that Diana, Clark and Lois don't. You're gonna keep us in suspense till the very last drop of blood is spilled, aren't you? Meanie...lololol. Here's to free time. ;D
VFSNAKE chapter 57 . 3/3/2014
My crap! Hippolyta clearly doesn't want a certain story told. Not surprising since it would make a good chunk of what Diana believed in to be discovered as nothing more than lies. Update soon!
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 57 . 3/3/2014
If anyone can siglehandededly stop this, it is Batman.
phyrephly chapter 56 . 2/16/2014
...Really?!, that happened to a real person? :0 the poor little bugger. And I thought PL Travers was a bit of a nutter... What was it - "show me the boy at 7, and I will show you the adult..." ...so I suppose it does explain a bit. Interesting...maybe his childhood rage and confusion morphed into the ah, more imaginative... parts of his writings. Anyways, to the story - gripping (dripping?), mesmerizing, addictive reading. Again, with the cliffy. ;}
Gotta say though, it is still a bit foggy in places, but it is starting to come together in my poor head, this one - One of those "I don't want to go on, but I don't want it to end", situations.
SepatownSon chapter 56 . 2/16/2014
That's the sort of pounding I've been waiting for Clark to dish out. More of that please.
HELLACRE13 chapter 56 . 2/16/2014
Wow. I wish I could see this fic animated. Seriously.
GSP224 chapter 56 . 2/16/2014
Great chapter, glad Pickman got that beating from Supes.. But I really want to see waht happenes next chapter, I hope you update soon..
maxiefae chapter 56 . 2/16/2014
I BELIEVE in SuperMan and Wonder Woman
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 56 . 2/15/2014
Did Bruce and Lois get Killed?

If not, The Bat will have his revenge.
VFSNAKE chapter 56 . 2/15/2014
Holy shit! That was nuts. I really wish to see what happens next. Please let the child be all right. Why must people make things so complicated for Clark and Diana?
Anderfail chapter 41 . 2/14/2014
I just have so little sympathy for the Amazons. They brought this on themselves, it's literally their own damn fault. Additionally, I have zero sympathy for Diana here. The mere fact that she defends the Amazons after knowing what they have done is inexcusable. These are not noble people, they are fucking monsters. Oh but she disagrees with their actions, she said it? Sorry, but actions speak louder than words and by doing nothing, she gave her tacit approval. I honestly hope they all die, it's a poisonous culture that is a blight upon the world. There are maybe 3 or 4 decent Amazons including Diana, the rest may as well have been Hitler's SS.

I sincerely hope you weren't trying to make me feel anything but disgust at the Amazons and rooting for the invasions to succeed, because if you did then you failed miserably.
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »