Reviews for The Place Where the Black Stars Hang
GSP224 chapter 57 . 3/3/2014
Wonder what danger lurks in Carcosa, and what happened to Carter after is fight with Supes?, But like always awesome chapter.. Hope you update soon.
maxiefae chapter 57 . 3/3/2014
I KNOW in my heart and soul the power couple will win its kismet :) that's right I said it
phyrephly chapter 57 . 3/3/2014
wonder what Bruce sees that Diana, Clark and Lois don't. You're gonna keep us in suspense till the very last drop of blood is spilled, aren't you? Meanie...lololol. Here's to free time. ;D
VFSNAKE chapter 57 . 3/3/2014
My crap! Hippolyta clearly doesn't want a certain story told. Not surprising since it would make a good chunk of what Diana believed in to be discovered as nothing more than lies. Update soon!
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 57 . 3/3/2014
If anyone can siglehandededly stop this, it is Batman.
phyrephly chapter 56 . 2/16/2014
...Really?!, that happened to a real person? :0 the poor little bugger. And I thought PL Travers was a bit of a nutter... What was it - "show me the boy at 7, and I will show you the adult..." ...so I suppose it does explain a bit. Interesting...maybe his childhood rage and confusion morphed into the ah, more imaginative... parts of his writings. Anyways, to the story - gripping (dripping?), mesmerizing, addictive reading. Again, with the cliffy. ;}
Gotta say though, it is still a bit foggy in places, but it is starting to come together in my poor head, this one - One of those "I don't want to go on, but I don't want it to end", situations.
SepatownSon chapter 56 . 2/16/2014
That's the sort of pounding I've been waiting for Clark to dish out. More of that please.
HELLACRE13 chapter 56 . 2/16/2014
Wow. I wish I could see this fic animated. Seriously.
GSP224 chapter 56 . 2/16/2014
Great chapter, glad Pickman got that beating from Supes.. But I really want to see waht happenes next chapter, I hope you update soon..
maxiefae chapter 56 . 2/16/2014
I BELIEVE in SuperMan and Wonder Woman
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 56 . 2/15/2014
Did Bruce and Lois get Killed?

If not, The Bat will have his revenge.
VFSNAKE chapter 56 . 2/15/2014
Holy shit! That was nuts. I really wish to see what happens next. Please let the child be all right. Why must people make things so complicated for Clark and Diana?
Anderfail chapter 41 . 2/14/2014
I just have so little sympathy for the Amazons. They brought this on themselves, it's literally their own damn fault. Additionally, I have zero sympathy for Diana here. The mere fact that she defends the Amazons after knowing what they have done is inexcusable. These are not noble people, they are fucking monsters. Oh but she disagrees with their actions, she said it? Sorry, but actions speak louder than words and by doing nothing, she gave her tacit approval. I honestly hope they all die, it's a poisonous culture that is a blight upon the world. There are maybe 3 or 4 decent Amazons including Diana, the rest may as well have been Hitler's SS.

I sincerely hope you weren't trying to make me feel anything but disgust at the Amazons and rooting for the invasions to succeed, because if you did then you failed miserably.
Anderfail chapter 34 . 2/14/2014
Are the Amazons really this stupid? I mean they are comically arrogant and evil. Do they not realize what will happen if they kill Clark and Diana's son? There are not many things that would send him or her into a murderous rage, but that is one of them. They would be wiped out in an instant as the two of them came down upon the island like the wrath of God. They have no idea that they are dealing with a being that can shatter planets with his fists. Their justifications and comments about men are so hilarious as to be utterly delusional. How Clark has not managed to burst out laughing during every conversations means he has far greater control than me.
Anderfail chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
I can't even remotely bring myself to give a shit about the Nu52 Amazons, who are in actuality terrible people. They are in fact no better than Imperial Japan or the Nazis. They hide behind a facade of lies and bullshit. They speak of honor as if it is the only thing that matters, yet have none themselves. They murder and prey on the weak, just as Heracles and his men did to them. The student has become the teacher in their case.

Every scene where they are laughing is creepy because all I think is how similar they are to the SS, just replace Jews with men.

Do they have a right to be angry at Heracles and his men? Yes, but apparently they are so primitive that they completely lack any sort of counseling and support system to actually initiate healing. Lots of people in the real world are raped, but they get help and most are able to move on. They talk of strength but they are actually weak-willed. By doung what they do, Heracles didn't just take their ability to trust but he took their dignity and morality. He won and still continues winning every time they act out of rage. People in the real world would call them monsters if they knew the truth.
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »