Reviews for The Place Where the Black Stars Hang
VFSNAKE chapter 54 . 1/13/2014
Damn you and your suspenseful skills! So evil! And Waller is such an arrogant bitch! I hate that woman more the Phillipus and you know how much I hated her!
Rex Splode chapter 48 . 1/3/2014
This is a really interesting story. the Call of Cathulu stuff seemed odd at first.. but as time went on it felt less so and honestly now it all easily fits into the DC universe in this story. The Alarians are very dangerous and fascinating. I'm very interested to know how their way of life works and what is up with these living people allying themselves with flesh eating giant wolf men, lol. Their weaponry is also very interesting along with whatever the hell is up with their eyes. From a comic stand point nothing feels out of place at all and I really enjoy the way you write the characters so far.

I love how damn sneaky and conniving Diana's Mother is, along with her close friend amazons who underhandedly captured SM. The Queen reminds me soooo much of the Red Armylin from the Wheel of Time when she "convinced" the Dragon Reborn to return with her envoy to the White Tower.
phyrephly chapter 53 . 1/2/2014
:0 ... fiend to end this chapter there, lololol Bring on the new year so we can see how this plays out... HNY btw ;}
SepatownSon chapter 53 . 12/31/2013
Let the destruction come in any manner, as long as it ends with Clark, Diana and the baby living together all is well.
Lior31a chapter 53 . 12/30/2013
Very good chapter but it seem that you rushed it. The structure of the chapter seem very good but the quality of the writing is not par with the quality that I read in previous chapters. When you will finish this story, will you edit this chapter a little bit?
There is something else I don't understand, why did you rushed to kill Phillipus? You brought her back into the story and again took her out without giving her any meaningful role.
GSP224 chapter 53 . 12/30/2013
What a nasty way to die, Pickman vicious... Now we get to see what Carter really is next chapter(but I know Supes can handle it), Cant wait till you update, great chapter by the way..
VFSNAKE chapter 53 . 12/29/2013
HOLY CRAP! What is Carter? He is more then just a relative of Bruce Wayne. He is something else. Something evil. On a side note I am glad Phillipus is dead. That bitch had it coming.
GSP224 chapter 52 . 12/21/2013
Great chapter, forgot all about the faith of Philippus... Really hope nothing happens to the baby.. Hope you update soon
Lior31a chapter 52 . 12/20/2013
Another good chapter. It's interesting that the supporting characters, since the battle against the night-gaunts, are calling Superman Kal instead his full name Kal-El. It's sound more personal, more close.

So Philippus or rather what's left of her is alive ah? That's just awesome, because she is totally my most favorite character of the story... yeah... Well, at least she got what she deserved for plotted Superman's murder, a destiny which is worst then death in my opinion.

So there will be some action in the next chapter? I'm looking forward to the battle between Philippus and Batman and hoping for a battle between Superman and Pickman sometime in the later chapters.
Philippus supposed to be no match for the dark knight in her condition, were it not for the fact that he have to fight with a baby in his arms.
With regard to Pickman, it need to pay for what it did to Diana and how it treated her.

I also wonder, will Superman battle both Cassilda and the King in Yellow alone before his wife will join him?
SepatownSon chapter 52 . 12/20/2013
I'm hoping that the baby has some sort of powers already. Here's hoping that if Phillipus does try to hurt him, she simply can't. He may be a few hours old, but he is the son of a demi goddess and a kryptonian.
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 52 . 12/20/2013
I hope that the Philippus does not under estimate the God Damn Batman.

I hope that Clare did hear Bruce.

I will assume that Lois soon arrive at the library?
phyrephly chapter 52 . 12/20/2013
You did it again LD, You and your dang cliffies - and at Christmas-time, too. Have you no heart? lolololololol. It's like waiting for the turkey to cook, when you're starving...Loved it! Have a safe and happy Christmas, I'm sure Diana, Clark and Bruce wish they were there with you. XD
VFSNAKE chapter 52 . 12/19/2013
OH NO! The baby is in trouble and Phillipus is alive. Damn! Hoping the latter wouldn't happen. Oh well. Maybe Supes can save his baby and knock the amazon General into a coma with a blow to the head.
666Peaches101 chapter 51 . 12/8/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! Its here! :'((( I want my pillow. Man just the way you writing, its like really end the world! Don't stop writing, even though you're scaring me lol
As for Gadot, have faith. I'm betting she's going to be end of the scenes as cameo. Hopefully there's a movie after MOS2 *fingers crossed*
Besides she's beautiful, she served Israel Army, Miss Israel, Model, Actress, and a mom. She's sounds dedicated person with her goals. Besides they starting shooting in February, its too late now lol Have faith :)
Ceralyn chapter 51 . 12/7/2013
Great chapter as usual - no surprise there. You've developed a very intricate mystery here. I'm rooting for a final showdown between Hippolyta and Diana or a revelation to all the Amazons where they find out she had been lying to them and oust her as Queen and abandon their awful men-slaughters or something equally devastating for Hippolyta. She always gets on my nerves.

Considering the latest quality of WB's DC movies (minus Green Lantern), I'm keeping my hopes up for Gal Gadot. I do think she's a bit skinny for Wonder Woman, but I agree with you that she can work out and build some muscle for the role. Actors have to gain/lose weight all the time, though perhaps not quite as extreme as Christian Bale, so it just depends on whether she takes this role seriously. I had been hoping for Gina Carano or someone like her, but oh well. Zack Snyder and team did so well with Man of Steel, so I'm very excited.
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »