Reviews for The Place Where the Black Stars Hang
phyrephly chapter 51 . 12/7/2013
That was a filler with guts, gotta say. Bon chance with the rest of 'em! ;)
GSP224 chapter 51 . 12/7/2013
Now this Carcosa starting to be more clear to me, do hope they find another way to close the door... Short but great chapter... But I like Gal Gadot as the new WW but like you said she got to gain some weight, cause she looked pretty skinny in those fast movies she's been in,but then again she does modeling...Update soon
Lior31a chapter 51 . 12/7/2013
So interesting! My patience definitely was worthwhile! I'm so looking forward to the next chapter! No pressure though, take your time and good luck with the finals!

It's awesome that Gal Gadot will be Wonder Woman since she is a Israely Jew, like me. Now i'm really looking forward for that Superman vs Batman movie.
SepatownSon chapter 51 . 12/7/2013
I wish I could make a living writing these characters too. lol. Oh well. You're doing a brilliant job of building the pressure here. Can't wait to read the explosion.
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 51 . 12/7/2013
I like the choice. She has the look you want for Diana. The olive skin and the height.

You are correct that she will need to put on some weight but that will not be a problem because Hollywood has a steroid problem.

You do not want to piss off a parent by taking a kid especially when the parent is Superman, Wonder Woman, of both.
VFSNAKE chapter 51 . 12/6/2013
HOLY CRAP! That was nuts! Batman needs to take the baby and make sure he's well fed. Plus the child will be a good shield (not to be rude or cruel) for when Superman comes knocking down the door with the force of the A-bomb behind the punch.
Guest chapter 50 . 12/6/2013
The anticipation is killing me! Everyday I'm checking for an update. And don't worry about Finals study as best you can, you'll do fine.
666Peaches101 chapter 50 . 11/30/2013
Nice. I still believe the Dark Knight! LOL I can feel adrenaline pumping in me, maybe because I'm excited for a battle scene!
As for Finals, hang in there!
PUREKIYOSHI-07 chapter 50 . 11/29/2013
This chapter was really good and was left in a cliffhanger. When is the next chapter going to be updated?
Niyaawest chapter 50 . 11/29/2013
Dhats in amazing story I like it
Lior31a chapter 50 . 11/27/2013
Thank you for another great and interesting chapter. It's look like the final showdown is coming and that thought make me feel very excited. I'm really looking forward to the final act and of course I don't want any spoilers.
So Superman and Hippolyta are going to fight side by side? If that will happen then... oh boy, that will be interesting to say the least. Also Hippolyta reaction to the knowledge that Cassilda still exist will be as interesting as Diana reaction to the knowledge that Steve Trevor is somewhere on the island and possessed by an entity.
I wonder if Clark or Diana will punch Bruce when they will find out that he wasn't forced to do anything.
GSP224 chapter 50 . 11/25/2013
I hope Diana and Hippolyta reconcile their relationship, like that some of Amazons are going to support Diana with her male child... Awesome chapter,hope you update next week.
Ryan2212 chapter 50 . 11/25/2013
Fantastic chapter! Hippolyta is so proud, but the way yoi write her makes it seem really sad. Cant wait to see what batman us up to. Keep up the good work.
phyrephly chapter 50 . 11/25/2013
finals, shminals...you'll ace 'em. ;) just as long as you get the important stuff out the way first...next chapter please ;) lolololol.
HELLACRE13 chapter 50 . 11/25/2013
Great writing and kudos to Diana for trying to help her sisters...very in character...and I can see not all Amazons are horribly xenophobic but makes me think i really wouldn't care for many of them or Hippolyta if their city did fall. Their arrogance would deserve it. But then that is anger in me and shows how noble Kal and Diana are to put up with them.
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »