Reviews for The Place Where the Black Stars Hang
phyrephly chapter 49 . 11/17/2013
Concerning the conversation: damn straight! Clark's a patient man, but Diana was not using her god's given wisdom in keeping any of this from him (20/20...I know, lololol), Even now Clark's barely holding it together - kinda in shock, I think. who wouldn't be, after what his MIL has put him through; he's probably thinking Diana knew about most of that, too. Some serious stuff the chew the fat about after they get home...If, they get home. And then there's Bruce, who some may see as being suicidal...It appears as if the baby is the only sane one on the island, poor little mite! lololol. Yet again, where the hell is Lois?! Good Luck with R/L, which does really suck sometimes...but if there were no valleys, we'd never notice the full grandeur of the view from the hill-tops. ;}
SepatownSon chapter 49 . 11/17/2013
Batman needs his ass kicked too.
VFSNAKE chapter 49 . 11/17/2013
HOLY CRAP! This is awesome! Poor Clark and Diana. I know they can get around this. I say let Clark and Diana get their son and leave the island to be fought over by the warring sides. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!
ShepardN7 chapter 48 . 11/13/2013
Best chapter with a cliffhanger, hope to read about diana & clark to unleash their wrath
I know that the dark knight is going to use the baby to get all the answer's from his cousin to find out the real
reason for all this trouble,And when will hippolyta get killed because we all know about karma and she has alot
of bad karma coming to bite in the $*%# you know what I mean has and I hope that superman & vanessa will expose the truth that hippolyta kept hidden from the rest of the amazon nation?
HELLACRE13 chapter 48 . 11/13/2013
Another great chap. Hope Bats has a plan else, he's in big trouble.
PUREKIYOSHI-07 chapter 48 . 11/9/2013
I really like this story. But when are you going to update this story.
phyrephly chapter 48 . 11/9/2013
What a bat-ending! Bruce will have himself some major-league 'splaining to do when all's over with this one. I saw the title for this chapter and thought..."nah, you wouldn't "... Blue-fire smokes, you did!...or did you? ;}. An edge-of-the-seat-er, if there ever was one.
phyrephly chapter 47 . 11/9/2013
:o
GSP224 chapter 48 . 11/9/2013
Loved the Clark and Diana fight, they defiantly unleashed(especially Clark), That encounter with Cassilda gave me the chills felt like watching a scene from a scary movie... And knowing Batman he defiantly got a plan up his sleeve(well I hope for that poor baby sake), but none the less loved every part of this chapter, Update soon..
Casema chapter 48 . 11/9/2013
I really detest Hippolyta. Well done in writing her that way to evoke such an emotion from me. Supe needs to get SOME type of payback right?

Freakin hell Bats, what are you up to?
MeloDet chapter 48 . 11/9/2013
Great chapter. I'm certain Batman either has a plan or at least is doing what (he feels) is necessary to save the world, so I'm not too worried about him. Queen Hippolyta on the other hand is absolutely unredeemable in my eyes at this point. It was bad enough before, but I was of the opinion that if she did something like sacrificing herself for the baby she would at least die well. Now though, even that won't change anything. However that's not necessarily a bad thing since I didn't have much of an opinion of her one way or another. What I will say though, is that if you do somehow manage to somewhat redeem her it will be a monumental achievement.
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 48 . 11/9/2013
What the hell is Bruce doing?

I know that he is ht God Damn Batman but he has to know that the thing he is doing is going to piss Diana off?
Dbz looooover chapter 48 . 11/9/2013
I think that girl gina carano would do good she can actually fight and she has a kinda muscular look like Diana almost
Lior31a chapter 48 . 11/9/2013
What an excellent chapter! I love all the chapters that i read but this one is the best yet.
So in the end Superman used his heat vision and killed ah? Well it was done in a character development sort of way then out of a character. I hope he will find a way to save his family and the world without have to kill again.
What the hell Batman think he is doing? What ever he think ,I hope for his own sake that he didn't just betrayed Clark and Diana.
SepatownSon chapter 48 . 11/9/2013
Clark with the vision and the burning of the ghouls. I hope he does more of that.
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »