Reviews for Take One for the Team
Lucky chapter 1 . 8/10
I just stumbled and found your works and was searching for K fanfiction, and im so happy now this was greatly funny and well written! So in character! You made my day. Thank you for writing this!
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 5/27
This was...This was... Actually, I have no idea what to say! This was beautifully written, no matter how cracky it might be. I could practically see this actually happening in canon. Besides, I bet this was how Fushimi got to be the third in command.

Great job!
rockprincess77 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
So funny, thanks for writing this.
Arait chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Haha, yeah I wouldn't doubt if this was the exact reason Fushimi got promoted to 3rd in command so quickly! Thank you for a hilarious story. I love that there were no pairings in it at all, just pure Scepter 4 antics. It felt like a real Side Story.
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This was amusing. xD
CrownTown chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ah man, it's 1 o'clock in the morning and I don't know why I'm spending my time stalking your profile rather than sleeping but I don't regret it. Not. At. All.

Perfect as usual :D I will never understand how you manage to conjure these hilariously strange situations and keep the characters true to their personalities. It's witchcraft - I'm calling it.

Honestly though, you're an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your works.

Now I'm off to see what the Varia is up to in 'Little things that make them human', bye!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Yup all of Fushimis training was just for that moment lol. Loved it!
Sara Satoshi chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Holy crap. XD that was AMAZING! I nearly died laughing.
Zeron chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
OMFG! This ... how do i begin to describe this? This looks right out of Mr. Bean or something. It is so godamn hilarious! The OOC-ness suits both the situation and the characters PERFECTLY.
Overall: 5/5; 10/10; 50/50; 100/100; /
BeCarefulMakingWishesInTheDark chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Oh my gosh. I cannot EXPLAIN how much I loved this. It's absolutely hilarious! You're a good humor writer(I've never read your other works so I can't say anything about those, but I'm assuming they're great as well), keep up the good work!
Mira chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
SlowQuotesQuill chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
So. Much. Win. xDDD

I love Munakata's character, and I especially liked the humorous side of him in this one. xD

Rena251 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
You know..I had to stop a few times to laugh my soul out when I read this! This is freakin' hillarious man, thanks a bunch for posting this! :D It's going into my faves for sure!
Ann chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Absolutely hilarious and great writing style! Thank you so much for making my day with this fanfic!
Zylia16 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Well DUH!
Man! If Misaki heard about this, he'll laugh till his tummy explode :)