Reviews for Press end call
NewTwilightFan chapter 6 . 3/26
I see there is only one chapter left. I don't know if I want to read it. I don't want to say goodbye to these characters or the intensity of their interactions. Powerful imagery. Startling detail. Insane sexual and emotional strength in this story, with so much loneliness and longing in between. Wow. Love it!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 7 . 2/6
Okay, that's twice she's made hints ...
They know each other IRL, but do this
as a game, don't they?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 2/6
Hmm ... There's GOTTA be a way!
Sexy as hell, but it will become empty
after a whole. Face to face makes fresh!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 2/6
What other means of talking to her has he?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 2/6
This IS a dance between them.
A verbal tango.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 2/6
Yeah, they're falling for each other's words.
dpennell007 chapter 7 . 2/2
I drifted over to this after reading Aloftsoar, and WOW are you versatile! Loved all your smokin' hot scenarios. It was satisfying watching Marie lose control a bit when she was supposed to be so in charge.

Oh how fantastic it would be if they were ever to meet in person, or do they already know each other?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 1/23
Her fantasies are vivid, and interesting.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 1/22
Well ... that was fantastically smexy!
InTheSubtext chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
I found this story late from a rec by GeekChic12. Ridiculously hot. I hope you finish it. I'm dying for them to finally meet in person.
clair.doyle chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
I've only just read this one, and OMG it's so amazing, and hot! Please, please, please continue... I'm desperate to see what else happens!
elenalena chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Love it! Can't wait for more!
elenalena chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Damn hottttt
msmargo chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
where have you gone? just a little "pressure" from a reader. dying to see if they get together and what happens.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Do you have any plans for them to go beyond the phone calls?
Or possibly a quick back story for both of them as to why they are doing this?