Reviews for Press end call
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Please please please update this story. There's nothing else like it out there. So hot, so well written. I want more and more.
Ellie Aluinn chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Are you going to continue this deliciousness?
NewTwilightFan chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
I see there is only one chapter left. I don't know if I want to read it. I don't want to say goodbye to these characters or the intensity of their interactions. Powerful imagery. Startling detail. Insane sexual and emotional strength in this story, with so much loneliness and longing in between. Wow. Love it!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Okay, that's twice she's made hints ...
They know each other IRL, but do this
as a game, don't they?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Hmm ... There's GOTTA be a way!
Sexy as hell, but it will become empty
after a whole. Face to face makes fresh!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
What other means of talking to her has he?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
This IS a dance between them.
A verbal tango.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Yeah, they're falling for each other's words.
dpennell007 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I drifted over to this after reading Aloftsoar, and WOW are you versatile! Loved all your smokin' hot scenarios. It was satisfying watching Marie lose control a bit when she was supposed to be so in charge.

Oh how fantastic it would be if they were ever to meet in person, or do they already know each other?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Her fantasies are vivid, and interesting.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Well ... that was fantastically smexy!
InTheSubtext chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
I found this story late from a rec by GeekChic12. Ridiculously hot. I hope you finish it. I'm dying for them to finally meet in person.
clair.doyle chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
I've only just read this one, and OMG it's so amazing, and hot! Please, please, please continue... I'm desperate to see what else happens!
elenalena chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Love it! Can't wait for more!
elenalena chapter 4 . 9/4/2013