Reviews for Typical
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That's Lydia, all right. But what's wrong with calling them over? All three are nice and helpful!
Charis77 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Fun story! Love it!
RaptorZeroOne chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
So that is what he was doing for four hours, you need to redo this but this time add a fourth dragon that was invited through the bend will shout XD
Cakes Blargh chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
You should have kept writing! I wanted to see how the crowds interact with the dragons, or how the dragons behave. It'll be hilarious!
Annonimous4862 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I could imagine it so clearly it actually had me laughing out loud. Great story!
Baby Fawn chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
*grins* i dont know why but maybe a thing where it tells how they got to where they where. and what happend after the wedding with the dragons there. that is just me i am now curious as a kitty but good story
Grey chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is well put together! I loved everything to the T! ( Although I wish Paarthurnax, Odahviing, and Durnehviir could come to your wedding ceremony in game! *Pouts* )
LadyDragon1316 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I like it. And I'd love to see the follow-up to this. Maybe Paarthurnax will sing a ballad of well-wishing in the dragon language...that will have everyone cringing and wrapping their hands around their ears. HA!
oppasyeobo chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
All right, I can understand inviting Paarthurnax and Odahviing- but Durnehviir? I'm pretty sure even the Akaviri hold their noses when that dragon's summoned.

Loved it.
Secretly Dovan chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is so good, adorable even! :)
HereLies chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was sweet! But I'm wonding who the third Dragon is. Paarthurnax and Odahviing are the easy ones, but the third? Maybe Durnehviir?

Thanks for sharing this.
Dances With Pandas chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I loved it :)
M chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
... What happens if you summon Durnheviir or Odahviing inside a city?

I should call them for my wedding!
The Lunatic Author chapter 1 . 1/25/2013