Reviews for Changing Tides
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I hope that kyuu-vixen-teme doesn't hinder Naruto.
Jard13255 chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I wish we could have hammered out the end a bit before you posted this...
TigrezzTail chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Extremely impressive battle with Neji, even if Naruto's underestimation of Neji's speed nearly ended him. The boy was obviously mad as a hatter and the world is better off without him. Unfortunately, both Danzo and the Hyuuga will be even more after their blood for offing Neji and daring to successfully escape. Glad your hand is relatively intact!
RedHotMito chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
good story
Tough chick chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Well that was awesome...
NaruRikudo chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
I can only guess, the father is not Asuma, just please don't let it be *shudder* Gai.
NaruRikudo chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Hmm I'd say you might have it slam into a enemy and create a riptide inside their bodies, essentially tearing their internal organs apparent from the constant strain, either that or maybe expend tremendous pressureone at the bottom of the ocean to crush them
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
supert history
firetemplar415 chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Very oc, very cruel...reaply inerested on how this story will become.
Keep up the good work.

NaruRikudo chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Umm that is a tough one but I will first start with the assumption that you will do something different from Canon, then I will hazard another that he has more than one element, now of by element combo you mean sub-element possibility it narrows it down to really only two possible like combos, and with wind out of play, I would guess the combo is fire and earth, however if by combo you simply meant which two he has I would guess water and lightning
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
So much awesomeness!
adamrpg chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
... Okay. I like your idea. I really do. The disturbing rapes of both Naruto and Hinata and their treatment - very harsh, in my opinion, and something that could've been avoided in the story and replaced with something else - but I'm willing to forgive it.

So long as you don't make Hinata pregnant.

I think Naruto and Hinata, if this fic had not already had such disturbing bits (I'd use a word other than disturbing, but it's not a word I know of), I would say Kumo, but since it has... I'm going with Kiri. Naruto could start a civil war and end up the Mizukage, man!

I'm really liking this idea of Naruto in touch with all these different possibilities. I'm thinking that it could be caused by one of those Narutos finally going back in time to change events, causing a slight tear in time or something, and it's leaking through. I didn't like how the Kyuubi was made into a woman (such a sexual one, at that), but you made up for it (barely) with her cruelty and intelligence. Not a kind beast, but a logical, hateful, cruel one that works on selfish desires, usually.

Overall, this fic has potential, but I nearly stopped reading it at various moments where things were revealed about Naruto's past or events like Hinata being raped. So far this fic isn't about hope, just running from the bad.
Jard13255 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
I don't know how much I have to tell you, your writing doesn't suck.
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Dang, stupid Danzo and Neji blowing the lid off their cover story so soon! I'm disappointed in Hiruzen behaving so angrily towards Naruto, when he wasn't that angry at Hiashi for causing the mess in the first place. And I'm worried about the single clone with Hinata. Since we know Sai is in the area, it gives him a much better chance to take out the clone and Hinata himself, before Naruto could even think about providing more cover. And I'm way proud of how he handled the Kyuubi!

As for the water elemental rasengan? Honestly, I have no clue. THat's the one that I just can't get a handle on. The only thing that even remotely comes to mind is some kind of hurricane or tornado formation, but even I know that is stretching believability a bit thin given that the wind version does nearly the exact same thing.
Eagle12 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Great story this is getting really interesting, wonder if Naruto's bomb threat was real. Cause if it is than hirzuen just screwed up.