Reviews for Some Mistakes are Permanent
This story is so emotional, please finish I need to know the ending!
Phanten chapter 24 . 4/28
Damn me I'm crying while reading this fic (literally) continue *sniffs*
TimeZone13 chapter 24 . 11/9/2016
This story is so emotional and I really hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/7/2016
i like it a lot please finish it
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 24 . 9/6/2016
So i just binged this story. I wont lie, those OOC moments kinda kill it, but its still pretty good. Hope to see more soon bro
Answrs chapter 24 . 8/8/2016
aw man, just read this whole thing and wow. just, wow. and the new chapter! love the interaction with Jack. can't wait to see how you go about ending this. :o
FlyingDoll4 chapter 24 . 8/8/2016
Take as much time as you need to study :)
Amaxe chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
Dang, well better late than never. I had to read this over again to remember what happened :P

Still, I enjoyed this chapter and I'm excited to see how the last one wraps it up.
RedAllen chapter 23 . 7/10/2016
Please finish this work of art.
REALLY chapter 23 . 9/14/2015
So you give us a cliffhanger for the last chapter? FINISH IT MAN!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/15/2015
You have me hooked, especially since this is the first story I've come across when even Jazz turns against Danny under reasonable circumstances, even if it's a misunderstanding combined with fear. (I also have a weakness for full-ghost-Danny stories.)

I'm also interested to see what kind of ending you'll go for
Matthew Regent chapter 23 . 2/7/2015
An enjoyable read, the main draw being the rare instance of the Fentons rejecting Danny under reasonable causes and Danny being driven to desperation through something he could be reasonably be considered responsible for. Normally the characters are carved out in the process of such a plot but you have avoided nicely, well done.
I eagerly await the ending, to see how the tragedy ends. I only ask that there be no easy way out, as usually the author would have Desiree or Clockwork step in to render the entire drama pointless.
Extreme Light 9 chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Justaghostking chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Yesssss I love this
doremishine itsuko chapter 22 . 10/31/2014
I love your stoy I have to say you made me cry and I HATE MADDIES AND SPECIALLY STUPID JAZZ GARRRRR punish too it wasn't danny's fault it was maddie and jacks fault nevertheless I do hope you update soon please