Reviews for Meeting of the Minds
castiel765 chapter 24 . 6/3
okay, I have just been reading through a lot of doctor who fanfics because I have bben binge watching it on Netflix. And when I read Mickey leaving and Angel losing an amazing companion I cried. I love your fanfics they are great,
GyreHost chapter 8 . 5/4
Every time I see that line "such ancient songs", I fully expect Jack to be singing some kind of shitty pop music or something. Like, just imagine Jack singing Justin Bieber into that poor cat's head. Anyone else imagine that? Just me? Okay... :P
Oh my goodness I hope that person has stopped plagiarizing your work, and that you feel better (obviously you do, I'm sorry)
Yup, OC instead of Rose for the Doctor/Rose shippy moments. Thought so.
CrazyTardisPanda chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Rose should of said "Save Angel"
Guest Cat chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
Flapper, you look lovely
Celestrian chapter 28 . 8/22/2015
Just reading the beginning of this chapter with Angel saying the place was dark, thunder enveloped my house, so I kind of accepted her feeling in a heartbeat.

Anyways, I know this is done and everything, even has a sequel plue, but I can't wait to see what happens next.
WildeOne chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
I'm not a fan of Rose in general, but I LOVE her like this! Angel just brings out the best in everyone, doesn't she?
Alois-sama chapter 26 . 4/15/2015
A little review almost in the middle! For saying, I'm ship Ten/Rose & Ten/Reinette so I need really a lot for accept in my head a another couple. And, about you, even if I didn't review the fiction, I really appreciate Evy/Ten during the season 3, I will comment during the season 4. Well...big choice to make a revision for the episodes - the problem for knew them with me - however I really like the change by Angel, and the clues like Reinette help them for the couple :o The separations for the chap is good : a lot of reading but the ambiance was here. I really like the sentimental description, only thing missing sometimes, but not now. Angel was a sort of Mary-Sue in the beginning, however, his behavior, his 'her' lik Time Lady change that: she is like the Doctor, qualifies, problems, suffering of the past, that make her real. I learn to know her, and I like her a lot. I'm curious about the "Mate thing", already see they are Soulmate for sure. The Gallifreyan love is a little different than the human, and it's really beautiful to see a love relationships create between them, step by step. I will try to read in the future with Eleven/Twelve. Tenth Doctor is my Doctor, he is my precious Time Lord so read with him, any problems, but I hate sometimes, a lot of times Eleven, regeneration never pass in advance but curious of the destiny of Angel.
Great job!
time-twilight chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
I read nearly all your doctor who's stories and I think they are good even this series I think the stories would of been better if rose is a little bit jealous of angel and you kept to the same story line where it's Amy that got kidnapped by the silent cuz angel doesn't see it, the doctor doesn't lose his memory, river still hates angel cuz she thinks she lets her mother gets kidnapped and angel still get pregnant but she doesn't get kidnapped by the silent. Also when it get to Amy and Rory in season 5 I don't think Donna, Jack, martha or any of the doctors other companions such be in it.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
The Doctor's name isn't Theta, that was a nickname he was given in the academy. I didn't know if you knew that or not..
DRWfangirl chapter 38 . 10/19/2014
Oh my god! I'm re-reading HOTS and I just can upon this chapter and the fact she says she might be able to cook one day in this body and I was just amazed! I totally missed it the first time then now... Also the sweetness is killing me(in a good way) because I just keep thinking of how unhappy Angel is going to be :( You are a great writer and I hope you always keep writing! (If not DW than at least something, I will probably die without any of your writings!)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
I would love to see what you would come up with for a lord of the ring story please have a go at writing one if you have the chance
K.Daniels chapter 45 . 8/19/2014
Crying... a lot...
Mayflowers123 chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
I just watched that video it's awesome