Reviews for Brothers that LARP together
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/21
Awww! Loved this! Haha the Orc ears lol. Loved this episode and that they went and played like kids for once. So nice. And love how you shared this little sweet scene. :) thanks!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 2/10
1AngelOfDarkness101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Cute :3
Obi the Kid chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Always enjoy little drabbles. Simple and fun. And always good to see a laughing Sam. It's not something he allows himself these days - not with all his built in angst. :) Great little snippet for the LARP eppy. Nice job!
Catsluver chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Love it when the boys are teasing each other and not mad. Thanks for this bright story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
That was a perfect little coda, so awesome. Thank you for sharing.
Swissmom8873 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Thank you, I got up early, cause I have a big workload and found this. You rock. I really enjoyed it.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Thanks for the wonderful tag to this episode.
I would have loved to have seen this scene in the show.
Thanks for the smile and for sharing your story with us.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Glad I wasn't the only one who made the plausible connection between Sam giving into Dean's desire to have some LARP-ing fun (which really did seem like a gift), and Dean's birthday. ;)
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
oh wow! that was really good. I could really see that happening! :) Totally enjoyed the reading!
StrGazr04 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
YES! I really wish this was canon. This was adorable. And Dean's bday, YAY!
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I liked your story. I would have been nice if the episode ended this way.
LilyJamesShipper chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Friggin' love it! That's how it should have ended!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
aww! :D best episode ever! tehe!
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I really loved this. Thank you so very much, hon. I was ecstatic when Sam talked about fun being for two and the look on Dean's face. You made the ending to this special and perfect. Thanks.