Reviews for The Mansion
Aotaru Kimeru chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
OMG! You have to update this! It's sooo cool! But just clarifying...the pairings... is Kise the seme or uke? Cause if I don't really mind (not that I'm practically fond with it) if Kise is the seme when he is paired with Kasamatsu... But when he's paired with Aomine...Kise just has to be the uke xD Though I'd prefer it if Kise was always the uke But still This is really cool, you're amazing! Good luck with your fics and can't wait for the next chapter!
VLurica'143 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Please update more?
faberry chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
waaaah so cute! many pairings here i love that *_* update soon please! c:
RyuVonBielefeld chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Chapter 1 was awesome too. I love the last part when Kuroko were chatting with Murasakibara. Haha..LOL and there's a part when Kagami, Kuroko and Tatsuya were otw to search Muk-kun. Kuroko's comment about Murasakibara's stomach make me laugh so hard.
Anyway, Hope you will update! I couldn't wait to see what Akashi had plan for them.
OtakuAme chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
GET EM KISE! *cheers from sidelines*
SadisticPrincess13 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Love it! Update soon 'cuz I can't wait

Btw, will there be some AkaKuro and AoKuro here?
Sweet broken lullaby chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Will be waiting for update.
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Ohhh Akashi, I know you're planning something fishy. Oh and omg i cant believe you left a cliffhanger! This really entertaining! I cant wait to see what happens next!
XIIIsirius chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Love that last line! Trust Kuroko to stay calm when face to face with a ghost. I hope you keep some humor in this story. I can't wait for the next one! Hope you update soon!
OtakuAme chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Kuroko you're so silly, don't terrify sempai too much, now!