Reviews for A Gifted Child
ebonypol chapter 8 . 1/17
Loved it :D truly amazing :)
TheSecretMarauder chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Absolutely loved this!
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
wow!
Red Scars Hurt chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
This story truly is something. It stands out and has a very special gift in it. I'd say you are a gifted child. I have never read anything like this before. (And trust me I read alot of stories)If I were to write a story about Seto Kaiba's past and childhood, I could never beat this. No one can, because this was i can tell, written special. You truly have a uique gift, don't let it go to waste. :) I just hope one day I can write a story as amazing as story shows what a true writer really is. I will always look back at this you so much for this unbelievable piece of lituriture! I love deep storeis such as these.
Unicorn chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
I have never read anything as sad,and trageck as this. While I have read " A Sad,Cold Death" in the "Warriorcats" field guid it's still not as sad as this.
Dragon Queen chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
Oh,Ori you have been hurt...Who hurt you,Who hurt you,Who hurt you...?
Cynder chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
This story is just...

Depressing,but...beautilful. It was a sad story and I fear that something is wrong with the author. However if your want to know about Seto Kaiba's childhood I highly recomend it. It is the best story I have ever read. It made me cry, it moved me. I wil be looking for a Seto Kaiba love story so please tell me if you know a good one. Pain and sorrow is the only thing I can find in this story,...yet it is surprisingly good. Good detail, good plot, sad stry to a sad life. A girl can tell these things. It was superb,...yet it was too sad. An in depth story to good author. My advice take it easy on the sad stories,Ori. Please?
Ciera Foulke chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
This has to be the best story I've read. The plot was awesome,and it told me exactly what I wanted to know and more. The detail was very good. It was as if I was actully there. I just wished it was longer, but It was very well done. I loved parts two and three. They exspressed such good background information that I never knew before about Seto Kaiba. I must know who wrote this beautilful piece of lituriture. It was so beautilful that I found myself crying through out the story. Brathough,Brathough

Love,

Ciera Foulke
Candy world chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
aw this is really deep, I love this story.
d84 chapter 8 . 4/9/2006
I like the depth of this story as it tells of his thoughts and inner feelings, but that's about the only thing I do like about it. Your details of his life under his step-father are incorrect. Also, there were alot of stupid grammer mistakes. I don't mean to sound rube or impolite, but this story dosen't live up to its summary. It is more AU than anything else.
Sabishi Tomo chapter 8 . 3/17/2006
This story is just...awesome...It's really really depressing. But the way you wrote is simply brilliant. No other way I can describe it. Good job! _
yummy bakura lady chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
This story made me me cry. Good work!
Black Comet chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
wow that wuz gewd. way sad tho... poor li'l seto *tear*
mantinemaniac chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
Yay! It's done! Thanks for finishing this!
Asj Johnson chapter 8 . 11/8/2005