Reviews for To Walk in the Light
quietwraith chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
This story is amazingly rereadable, as is your other content. I think I'm reading TWITL for the fourth time now. Are you going to write more stories? I'd read anything you wrote.
quietwraith chapter 19 . 11/10/2017
Wow. That was awesome.
Pegueng chapter 19 . 6/20/2016
Fantastic, I'll give you virtual standing ovation here. / Slaintë
Pegueng chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
[review] Used the button.

Hahaaa. Hrm. Well. I'd say that you're stretching the plausibility of peoples reaction of Mazzie... Buuut, it's your story, you shape it as you want. Must read on. / Slaintë
Pegueng chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
Mmm, this saga have a good start. I like the twist, even though I think Daeron/Taim is a wee bit to uncurious of his past. I always got the feeling that some of the original forsaken had invaded Taims body and mind, and doing his dirty work. But don't remember ever read about an answer to that. Aanyway, awesome story, I must read on. / Slaintë
rmw5763 chapter 19 . 5/23/2016
Thank You for your thoroughly enjoyable story,I am looking forward to reading more of your day to you Master Wordsmith.
rmw5763 chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
I just read chapter 11,I must say " Very Well Done". Looking forward to seeing how it all play's out.
Dragonerus chapter 19 . 2/23/2016
Very well done story. Depth of character for all of them was spot on. Taim like I saw in some of the other reviews was perfectly portrade. A very well done tale all in all
Hathowda Jun chapter 19 . 2/11/2016
That's damn good, writer. But I just thought that the Dragon would storm into Mazrim's trial and shake the hell out a everyone. But the stroy was far beyond expectations, thank you for such a read. But damn you, I wanted more violence - Asha'man thing, I guess. But Great story, nonetheless.
madcraftermom chapter 19 . 5/30/2015
I stumbled across this gem last night and could hardly put it down. Thanks for a great story!
antithe chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
Great writing, I can't tell you how impressed I am.
Grummel chapter 19 . 5/23/2015
Great and well written story, I've read it almost in one go (would have been one, but I started to late in the evening ;-)

You got the original characters pretty well and Erin blended in perfectly. I tend to say I spotted more oddities in some of the original books than in your story.

The conclusion of the story was very satisfying. I specifically like it how Logain sentence Taim "to live", making it sound like a punishment. Taim would have felt it like one at that moment.

You overlooked a detail regarding Damer Flinn, I think: He lost an entire arm during the Last Battle. When Taim first saw him, he would have noted this for sure about him. Also it would have bothered Taim more, losing sword fights against a man with only one arm.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/7/2015
Really good writing. I've only recently discovered fan fiction and this is the best I've read, good idea at the end!
BTMX chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
Thank you so much for this! It was fantastic! Although you seem downplay your "overuse" of conversation, I found it very engaging. Again thank you for the read!
Topomouse chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Nice story, very well written. I had actually been pretty quick at dismissing Taim as an evil basterd when I read the books, so it's nice to see an alternative viewpoint on him.