Reviews for Death is Mine
AoiHeather chapter 3 . 6/16
LOL I can't wait to see how this story plays out! Keep up the good work! :D
deathlover25 chapter 3 . 5/20
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 3 . 3/30
Please update! :D
erasi chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
I just love this story..
fishelfe chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
*grins* fun! *pokes interwebs and hopes update will fall out*
Lady Nature chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
I like that last part, Lewd songs in front of McGanagall of all people, dang I feel sorry for them
Jacquien Esmerelda chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Very interesting
MysteryHime chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Pls update I love this story I love the bashing.
nemesisswan chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Yep. Another portion of ridiculous ideas. It's kind of beyond me, one person can come up with so much of them in one chapter. It's not even worth being called pathetic.
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Weird. It kind of makes sense but it's still not to my liking. You hadn't thought this through.

Stupid idea with weasels stealing from his vault. You are just another one who likes this. : /

For someone who lives his live for a send time Harry sure is a damn moron who is incapable of even besting the damn brats. : /

Exaggerations on every step. How come, I am the only one who sees how untasty it is. No, wait. I am not. If the story was truly good you would have many more favs and reviews.

Yes, I am not nice. But I never can force myself to be nice when I see someone with great writing style and fanfic full of crappy ideas. Such a waste. While many others have brilliant ideas but not a sense how to create a decent sentence. x D
Anaelyssa chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Fun enough story.
cookiebadger chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
This is great! Update soon!
DaughterOfHV chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
i love it! It's originally, and i want more! please, update soon! This story is really good! AMAZING! please, post soon!
jenn008 chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Update soon!
Alice chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Great, just carry on like this and it'll be perfect. What are you planning to do with the Weasleys? Could you maybe try not to just send them of to Azkaban or so, just for them to plot their ridiculous revenge in secret? Maybe they could be exiled? Or their memories wiped? I just don't want another "typical" story. Love the twins and can't wait for the next chapter!