Reviews for Un-Melting
PlaidOtaku chapter 7 . 6/7
Wow. Just imagine if the Guardians had seen THIS memory! That would've been crazy
PlaidOtaku chapter 4 . 6/7
I was happy and laughing, then I was sad. But this is the best chapter yet! So funny and it helped the Guardians learn something about Jack!
PhantomwriterofAzarath chapter 9 . 1/13
You go girl (or boy)!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
You do know you're only feeding the flames,right?
bookcatcher24 chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
This is so awesome. :)
Mission Beach chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Yup, that was awesome.

Random girl on the Internet a.k.a. Mission Beach, over and out.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
This isn't the first time I've read this, but for some reason I hadn't favourited it...
One tip I'd like to give you (although whether or not I'm repeating something you've already heard or whatever): when changing from one speaker to another, switch to a new line; it makes it less confusing to figure out who's talking.
Other than that, I love it!
Chloella-chan chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
I laughed and laughed at the Response to hater. You are just amazing. You remind me of some overly sassy girl.

The story was epic by the way. I cried at some parts, you made it so emotional.
Annabeth Chase chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Good for u and that was a nice way to put the note back to the hater... sorry if that dosnt make sense but I also think ur story is great also the prequil was awesome. I don't have a fanfic account... yet.
veterianarian chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
AWESOME story
LovelyLittleLiar chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
LOL that was awesome! You go! Author: 1 Hater: 0 That was amazing.. Woop Woop! Lol
DaLantis chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
i liked the story, forget the people who dislike it, its about trying out something new and showing your own ideas and likes concerning the movie. This was a good story with a great mood all the way around. thanks for the writing, it was fun to read.
Gryffindor girl chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
This story is awesome i liked it can you make a new snowflake kid to be jacks best friend please thank you please update and you a very good writer
Luzith chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
Great job with this and the prequel
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
That was soo cute when Jack called Tooth ''Mommy.''