Reviews for Un-Melting
HeavensLuminousArc chapter 9 . 10/21
i think it's perfectly fine tp want a certain amount of reviews before an update. some authors just need their own motivation and some need to know that people actually like what they do before they write. thats normal. its human nature. if you are given approval you feel like you did a great job and want to continue.
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 8 . 8/6
Oh my gosh! This story was awesome! I loved how the guardians got to see jack's memories from Easter and not just the memories in his teeth, and it was very clever how you made that happen, with sandy and everything. I wouldn't have thought of that. This was really well written too, so keep it up! Also, I hope your family trouble is sorted out by now. It's been like three years, so yeah. Great job, I really enjoyed it.
Hi and I wanted to give you a bit of criticism for your story. I love it all in all but it starts to ramble a bit.
Just so you know, this is to help you improve your writing so please don't think I'm insulting you.
Many you could make your story's a bit more exciting? It is slightly boring in filling the gaps and I see need for more excitement in it.
Wow. I didn't think that I could say that much. Usually I just write for school Wouk and hate it. I'm rambling a again aren't I? I need to fix that soon.
Anyhoo, bye!
AloneInTheWorld chapter 9 . 5/1
I know this post is probably old, but I just read the story and I think it's really good! I'm so sorry that someone felt the need to hate on your work. I wish that updates would come sooner, but not out of hate, I just can't wait for the next chapter to come out. I'm not sure why exactly you write, but I understand the need to know that your work is appreciated. Please don't give up because of this bad review. I don't have an account here because I can't write, but if I could, I would like reviews also. This story touched me because although I live an awesome and happy life, I know that many people don't. My friends have been diagnosed with clinical anxiety and depression, and stories like this really help me understand what they are going through, thank you for that.
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Is it an aster?
Tara chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
That was awesome you are officially my favorite! Bye-bye hater! :D
whisper chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
Bravo, well sed. P. S. love the story _
Nix-LokiFan chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
THIS. Those type of reviews is why, when I got my account I vowed NEVER to write a mean review. Before I got my account I read a fanfic that had been abandoned because the writer got a review from a anonymous person saying things like, their fic was terrible, and worst of all that she was useless.
Like, how dare they!? Why would ANYBODY say that!? It's good that you are not really bothered by this hater, but, this person was quite saddened. It made me sad. And angry at the anonymous hater. Though I suppose this kinda counts as a mean review.. But the meanness isn't directed at you, it's directed at the haters. My policy is very much, if you're going not going to say something nice, or at least neutral, then don't say anything at all. At least not unless it's justified.
Sorry about that rant. Just needed to say that.
Anyway, I really liked this fic. You're not a bad writer. Favouriting!

Nix-LokiFan chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
I was expecting crack. And it was for a bit. Then it got dark.

No chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
:p jk
I really loved this story. I wish I could write this well (then I might stop being so lazy and get an account despite having spent every ounce of free time I have for the last 4 years on here :p)
Again your writing is amazing and I hung onto every word! I'm going to recommend your story to a friend of mine :)
Nytiri chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
I agree with you girl! :)
PlaidOtaku chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
Wow. Just imagine if the Guardians had seen THIS memory! That would've been crazy
PlaidOtaku chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
I was happy and laughing, then I was sad. But this is the best chapter yet! So funny and it helped the Guardians learn something about Jack!
PhantomwriterofAzarath chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
You go girl (or boy)!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
You do know you're only feeding the flames,right?