Reviews for Un-Melting
Izzybella12 chapter 9 . 5/26
I love this story and all the ones ones you've written that I've had a chance to read! And I also love the way you dealed with that hater. :) You just gained a great deal of my respect for that. :)
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 5/2
ummmm you do realise that if its a guest they don't have an account and wont receive an update for this story and therefore wont read this right? ...Just saying!
CosmicEssence chapter 8 . 5/2
lovely piece especially liked the 'filling in the gap chapters' and this epilogue too! Very enjoyable read. Though glad I could read this all in one go...think if I'd had to have waited for a chappie update based on when you received enough reviews I'd have not reviewed on principle :p But that's a moot point. Thanks for posting and completing this XD
TheFatLittleCat chapter 9 . 4/14
I would love to write something long and amazing, but im terrible at putting stuff into words so im just going to tell you that i love your stories and your awsome
VIP chapter 9 . 1/14
Dear h4amarch

You tell them! No one has the right to comment on a person's writing style! It the same as doing something just because others are. Everyone has their own way of doing things. Just because you don't understand something or dislike it doesn't mean you get to force others to bend to your will. I enjoy the hostage exchange with the story and the posts. It keeps life interesting.

Don't you worry about hurting other people s feelings. 9 times out of 10 they wouldn't say it to your face, which makes them cowards who don't deserve the time of day.

On a side note I found your story to be very refreshing. The ending I dislike, but then again I dislike all endings. I want the story to go on and on forever. This can not before all good things must come to an end.

Sincerely,
amazingnerd1

I got your back. Grrrrr! \(*n*)/
POWER TO THE PEOPLE! I wish you luck.(o_0)
PlainJanePotter chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
You know...There's someting I don't get about what 'guest' said. Does 'guest' not know that even professional writers will not continue a series until they find out what people think about them? YOu can't just continue to write a book or series with out getting at least several different points of view on them, and criticism sometimes might be bad but you still need it to make the future books or chapter all that much better! h4amarch, you did nothing wrong, actually i think you showed complete professionalism when writing this fic, just saying. Looking forward to more from you! ~Jane~
HeavensLuminousArc chapter 9 . 10/21/2016
i think it's perfectly fine tp want a certain amount of reviews before an update. some authors just need their own motivation and some need to know that people actually like what they do before they write. thats normal. its human nature. if you are given approval you feel like you did a great job and want to continue.
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Oh my gosh! This story was awesome! I loved how the guardians got to see jack's memories from Easter and not just the memories in his teeth, and it was very clever how you made that happen, with sandy and everything. I wouldn't have thought of that. This was really well written too, so keep it up! Also, I hope your family trouble is sorted out by now. It's been like three years, so yeah. Great job, I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/19/2016
Hi and I wanted to give you a bit of criticism for your story. I love it all in all but it starts to ramble a bit.
Just so you know, this is to help you improve your writing so please don't think I'm insulting you.
Many you could make your story's a bit more exciting? It is slightly boring in filling the gaps and I see need for more excitement in it.
Wow. I didn't think that I could say that much. Usually I just write for school Wouk and hate it. I'm rambling a again aren't I? I need to fix that soon.
Anyhoo, bye!
AloneInTheWorld chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
Hello,
I know this post is probably old, but I just read the story and I think it's really good! I'm so sorry that someone felt the need to hate on your work. I wish that updates would come sooner, but not out of hate, I just can't wait for the next chapter to come out. I'm not sure why exactly you write, but I understand the need to know that your work is appreciated. Please don't give up because of this bad review. I don't have an account here because I can't write, but if I could, I would like reviews also. This story touched me because although I live an awesome and happy life, I know that many people don't. My friends have been diagnosed with clinical anxiety and depression, and stories like this really help me understand what they are going through, thank you for that.
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Is it an aster?
Tara chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
That was awesome you are officially my favorite! Bye-bye hater! :D
whisper chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
Bravo, well sed. P. S. love the story _
Nixus-Hiver chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
THIS. Those type of reviews is why, when I got my account I vowed NEVER to write a mean review. Before I got my account I read a fanfic that had been abandoned because the writer got a review from a anonymous person saying things like, their fic was terrible, and worst of all that she was useless.
Like, how dare they!? Why would ANYBODY say that!? It's good that you are not really bothered by this hater, but, this person was quite saddened. It made me sad. And angry at the anonymous hater. Though I suppose this kinda counts as a mean review.. But the meanness isn't directed at you, it's directed at the haters. My policy is very much, if you're going not going to say something nice, or at least neutral, then don't say anything at all. At least not unless it's justified.
Sorry about that rant. Just needed to say that.
Anyway, I really liked this fic. You're not a bad writer. Favouriting!

~Nix
Nixus-Hiver chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
I was expecting crack. And it was for a bit. Then it got dark.

~Nix