Reviews for After The Gun Goes Bang
Terri chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Loved it very much looking forward to your next one :-) .
Terri chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
This was a lovey Rizzoli and Isles FF looking forward to more of your work thank you :-)
fidaamica chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
i love it. Suspense, drama, but not a whole lot of angst. Thanks for the story and sharing with the rest of us. :)
magicmiz chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Lovely, sweet and believable story
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Great story. In the interest of verisimilitude, however, you should know that in America, (even Boston which is about as close, logistically and culturally, to the British Empire as you can get) there is no such meal as "tea". We only get three, breakfast, lunch and (interchangeably) supper or dinner. Anything else is a snack and does not include its own beverage or cake. Also, American cars don't have boots. Here its a trunk or trunk space, even when its on a Rolls Royce. Still, for the most part you got the language just right and the story itself couldn't have been better. Well done.
Jo chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You did a great job capturing Maura taking care of Jane and then their journey to revealing their feelings for each other-gives you a kinda warm fuzzy feeling after reading this-good luck on your next story-hope it is as good as this one.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
great story. thank you gfr the fast update. please more ;)
lovely-J22 chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Loved how you wrapped it up. Looking forward to another story of yours.
Goven chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
really sweet and so hot :)
REDBLACKANDAWESOME chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
... Oh jane!
Oh Maura!
Oh breakfast time!
Oi.Blondie chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
I read this while totally intoxicated last night and thought it was amazing but couldnt quite figure out how to leave a coherent review! So i came back and tried again!
Its really so good, and their wee kiss was just the cutest. Keep going :)
Wednesday chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
This story is so sweet. Please update really soon.
Goven chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
really good :) and so so sooooooo close to kiss each other :):):) more please
REDBLACKANDAWESOME chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Naw best friend drinking can't wait for the next chapter! :)
checkmate081 chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
I love your Fic is very sweet to see how Maura cares for Jane.

I'm very curious about what happens next.

Please continuous soon!