Reviews for Home-Bound
Guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
That was brill love it hope their will be a sequel to this
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
great story! thanks
Being Normal Is Boring chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Best Primeval story I've read so far! I loooved it!
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Dom was my favorite because the image of him and the boulder's is just so freaking adorable. Also, this was one of the most unique, awesome Primeval stories I've read! Great job!
badkarma00 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Well worth the wait.

A great story that I'll re-read many times. Thank you.

Bad Karma
aunteeneenah chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
An excellent result. Didn't think they were gonna make it for a while there but persistence does pay off. Love the face off with Becker and his gun and Connor with his daggers, great visual. and when the rest of the family shows up, great stuff and I do hope poor Jess calms herself after being chased by Steve. lol
Well done.
daily-chan chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Good ending of a fantastic story. I was afraid for a moment they were actually going to sneak away without a a good ending. I loved the reunion scene and how Lester reacted to it...and Abby's understanding. great work
badkarma00 chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
I do hope you find time to finish this. I look forward to seeing how you end it. Love the concept and the entire story so far!

Bad Karma
Natali chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Great story,
hope you shall continue soon
GeorgiaSkye chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Loving this different take on the team. Interaction between Becker and Connor is brilliant without being overly soppy. And Steve is hilarious
Rubytronix chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Loved this. Very exciting and Connor and Becker make a great team. Steve and his breakfast was very funny!
Rubytronix chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I can understand that Kevin feels worried now that Connor's back! Hope he'll realise it's OK. Loved how Connor was up in the vent and Becker instantly knew where he was. Really enjoyed it.
aunteeneenah chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
No, no, no, need another chapter of them getting back and finding their other friends and Connor finally convincing Abby that he couldn't be what she wanted and Lester's face when they tell him they're going back, etc. Come on, Darlin', you aren't done yet. *tries to come up with puppy-dog begging eyes* Please?
daily-chan chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
awesome chapter, I love how you wrote it. The scene with Steve was adorable and I can't wait till Abby and Kevin finally back off so that those two can return home with Steve :)
badkarma00 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013