Reviews for You know I will love you
444dodo444 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
It's 2:00 am and I'm holding in my squeals! This fanfic was GOLD! It was brillant! *claps for you*
ElyonFrost chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I like it. Most people tend to focus on the sex, but you put in the beautiful and sweet relationship they shared without sounding extra. It was blended seamlessly, a very good job, so don't worry to much about it kays?:)
Izayacchi chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
so hot *q* i mean awesome story! i really needed to read fluffy X27 qwq you made me happy xD
so yeah i love it xD
CrimsonAngel99 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
*grinning* Ahhh... I wish there are more stories like this coz if there were life would be so awesome!
i wish anime guys were real chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I hate you. I hate you so much right now. NOOB MY ASS that was so friggen' GOOD! I can barely type the word cock without bursting into giggles! I'm so jealous of you and your natural talent ;( I bet your other attempt wasn't as bad as you make it sound. What you wrote here was not purely smut, but a story of a truly passionate love... at least that's my opinion. You accurately depicted the characters and have portrayed such a strong, meaningful way of making love that I truly envy you right now. I can only hope my first attempt could be the same. Seriously, many people at first attempt make either crack or smut, but you did neither; it's so inspiring! Good work, and thanks for the delightful story!
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Dont worry so much about it! Believe me, you did good lol most people go really overboard on the sex, but i LOVE how you made them out to actually have a relationship. so cute! X3
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was amazing! I absolutely adored it! It was smexy and adorably sweet put together! Fabulous work my dear. I can't wait to read more of your work! I wonder if there's anything else like this :D Keep up the great work hun!
KizunaChaos chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
it wasnt bad at all actually best xanxus x tsuna fic ive read so far.
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
really good
firedragonmaiden chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Xanxus's soft side... I love it! You managed to keep his gruff demeanor but still make him seem loving. Very well done.
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Mm, i loved the descriptions of their feelings and emotions more than the smut, weirdly enough.
R3iga1004 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
hihihih i think im adiccted to you!
you fic are art that made me turn into a fan girl mode ever time i read your fic !
tq you brighten my day so much!
fictionlover27713 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
two thumbs up. i dont usually ship it but i liked it :)
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That was a great job, I like it! Keep up the great work! If you're up for it I mean
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013