Reviews for Winter's Fury
eule chapter 1 . 5/5
I actually think I have read this story before and did not leave a review... but it is definitely one of the best stories I've read so far! Very realistic, I can see that happen very easily especially in Chicago.
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 1 . 1/2
This was so sweet. I love the quick Chase add in. If you haven't wrote it already, can you write another one-shot about them fixing her staircase. From what I can gather from the show, Casey loves it when Kelly asks for his help with construction since he can order Kelly around. I don't know about the others (besides Gabby) since he was very careful not to bite on most of the Molly's stuff. Either way I love this one-shot.
audra chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Omg loved it!
writeallnight chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Super cute! Especially because I'm reading this during a blizzard :) Love these boys! And love the Chase reference. He's still hot, even without the accent, but I miss it!
Chicago Firestarter chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Thanks for suggesting this one! Love it, of course. Mon Amor was such a great eppy; I love that you included Peter's widow - what a good idea. Cute bro-banter also. You are so good at Severide centric - just sayin'. Haha! (Sending love to Casey, so don't get mad)
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Awwwwwwww...I can't believe I missed this one the first time round reading your awesome stories, but so glad I've read it now...I can't even tell you the cutest bit it was just so cute as a whole with Casey coming to the rescue and them telling childhood stories and Georgie calling them her boys...there was a big massive stupid grin on my face the whole way through and the reference to house was awesome ! Loved it !
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Aww what a wonderful story. I'm glad the boys helped out the widow like Severide promised Peter. This left me with a warm fuzzies all over! Silly Severide, he should have had Casey help him from the get-go, it was an accident waiting to happen.

HAHA, I bet you can't guess what my favorite line

""No. So can I go Dr. Chase."

"You remind me…of that guy…from the doctor show. Without the accent," Severide smirks. "So…time to…."" HAHA, I bet you thought that right away. *smirk* I'm in Starbucks and seriously just laughed til I cried and got some weird looks!

Wonderful job dearie!

Kamilkaa chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Love Matt and Kelly so much more because if you! This is another great story! Haha, I love how you did the whole "Dr. Chase" thing. That got me wondering...what if is Casey's past..dun dun dun! Haha, that would been an amazing story! :D The favorite part of this story for me would definitely be, "I'd offer to share the blanket but…" "But I'm not your type," Haaha, loved that part. It would be awesome if you continued to write more amazing stories! (: Till next time! Xx

(P.S. It's kind of ironic, the second when I was about to read this story, it started snowing like crazy up here in Chicago! :P)
Super Vanilla Bear chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Casey protecting and looking out for Severide! *fan girl squeals* I would really love it if you stopped killing me with these stories... Just joking. If you're wondering how I'm reviewing so quickly, it's because I've read these dozens of times, but I just haven't had time to review as thoroughly as I would like. Something like "I loved it!" or "wonderful story!" just would not have cut it here.

Matt being concerned about Kelly was the cutest thing ever. I know that sounds weird and creepy, but the two of them are just so sweet when they get along. CF needs more bromance between these two! And the fact that Kelly and Matt practically fell asleep together made me die inside. Not because I was sickened or anything; it was just too adorable.

THE HOUSE REFERENCE! I am such a House fanatic that I nearly smiled to death at this. I so miss Jesse's Aussie accent! It's just the most attractive thing ever!

Anyway, I don't want to keep fan girling for ever, so I'm going to head to the next story. :)

Shieldlover19 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
awsome story
Michelle Inman chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ooppss... forgot - way to slide in the Dr. Chase reference, that was too funny.
Michelle Inman chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh, Alice - thank you! I love our team sexy! Seeing Kelly and Matt getting along is wonderful. You can't write enough of these. And Mrs Kellerman, yea, I think she likes her boys too.
2002Deacon chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
The return of Georgie from "Mon Amor". I like it! The thought that Severide continues to look after her following Peter's death, and she continues to rely on Severide. Of course she calls him Kelly. And, I like the fact that Casey, Matt, does as well. They use their last names so much at the station that we almost forget that they have first names.

I like that fact that when Severide is in trouble, Casey is the 1st person that Shay calls.

My favorite exchange:
"So can I go Dr. Chase?"

I love that Casey doesn't get the reference to Chase.

I also enjoyed that they have a sort of "sleep over", something that neither of them has had since they were young boys. They take care of each other, and then allow themselves to be taken care of by Georgie. I love that she has a chance to take care of "her boys".
Hope06 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I loved this and the Dr chase moment made me chuckle
jerseybelle chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Aww, enjoyed this a lot. Good boy bonding and really like Mrs. Kellerman.