Reviews for Rooftop
shelshokd chapter 8 . 5/25/2017
Waaaa... I'm so bummed to be caught up on this story cuz now I gotta wait FOREVER for the next chapter!

Actually I just saw on your Tumblr that you've recently been inspired to work on this story... So really hoping it won't be too long!

Absolutely LOVE your writing style! It's funny, compelling, flows easily and Erin is completely loveable and relatable! The pacing is also great! I love the time you're taking developing all the intricacies and interlacing of all the relationships between each of the characters! It will definitely make Erin and Raph's relationship so much more poignant as they move along!
Great job! Can't wait to see the next one! :-D
Alyssa009 chapter 8 . 4/11/2017
Bite me where. .. lol
please update soon
nonohosonno chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
Oh my god I'm so glad to see you're back! I couldn't believe it, I thought you were gone and this story was abandoned.
I am so happy you updated because I truly like this story and I loved how you were building and showing the personalities of the turtles, how organic and natural everything felt, they really did feel like their counterparts in the show, and now you've updated! What happened, if I may ask? Simple loss of inspiration as you said (...or was it the Michael Bay's films?)? Anyway, fear not, this story is not dull, clearly, it started slowly, but there's good writing, good characters and good characters development. Now, I don't know if you have any bigger plot planned or just a simple storyarch or you're just making it up as you go, but don't stress too much, I got hooked from the first chapter so I doubt very much I would end up bored of this story.
I loved the turtle's interaction with Erin in these last two chapters, they were funny and felt very natural. Her personality does comeacross as genuine and she is a good fit for them.
I loved the scenes with Casey and April, but the interactions between Erin and Raphael were the best thing in chapter 8, how easily the bounce back and forth with playful banter, and the bit where his behavior on the street, that was really well done, by first showing his actions and then looking at them from Erin's point of view you showed his protective nature and her being a good observer and judge of character. Also...turtleneck! I was dead XD
Truly, reading your fic feels like watching the show again, just from a different, maybe more mature, prospective. Please do not abandon this story, it would truly be a pity!
Until (hopefully) next time, ciao!
felicia2235 chapter 7 . 1/8/2017
Please please update. I can't wait to see Erin and Raph get together.
Vivianne Bowman chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
This is a very well-written, as well as thought-out fan-fiction story. Keep it up.

heal heel. )
felicia2235 chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
Love it more please
The Silvernote chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
Nice I like the slightly awkward but nice interaction. It's a very...realistic reaction. Not too accepting too fast, not too freaked out. I ile it. And again the details! I love the length and ah! It's really good!
The Silvernote chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Haha, nice going to both of them!
I love the amount of detail you've put into this chapter! It's really good!
Charley79 chapter 8 . 6/18/2016
Just found this story and I love how you've written everyone. It's perfect! Love seeing all the relationships develop.
9thDimen chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
So...do ya plan on updating this? Really good thus far...but I don't know if I want to continue reading this if you only update once every 6 months...
KeiChanz chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
This story makes me laugh so much!

Hi, I'm Keiz, and I totally stalk you on Tumblr. 8) Hahahaha.
Okay just kidding.
But seriously.
This is a great story so far. I love the bickering between Raph and Erin and the casual insults back and forth. It's so cute and funny and I loves it. This is actually the first story I've read that has Raph with an OC, and I gotta say, I'm definitely not disappointed. So keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! )
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
How unfortunate indeed!
It's nice to see these scenes between Erin and Raph as it shows they're quickly becoming comfortable with each other.
Can't wait to read more.
PrimeEmily135 chapter 8 . 2/3/2016
You are a saint! :) thank you so much for another chapter to distract me from life. I enjoyed reading the first interactions between Erin and the rest of the gang. Very well written and just the right amount of humor. I am eagerly awaiting another chapter :)
K9Train chapter 8 . 2/1/2016
I am so excited for fluff, although everything I've read so far has been incredible.
K9Train chapter 5 . 2/1/2016