Reviews for Paragon Reinterpretations
onionsonbutter chapter 22 . 7/30
fuck im super late. but the hapsburgs of austria
Alkeni chapter 26 . 5/12
Fascinating
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 10 . 3/25
Beware the Nice Ones.
M Tails P chapter 4 . 1/4
Dude, Sun Tzu never said that. That's Frederick the Great.
Crowheart chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
Not really cruel with how the complete breakdown of order and tactics is hailed as some sort of good thing in this chapter; human wave attacks aren't used anymore for a damn good reason, and no amount of casualties are worth a crude vengeance.
TheArticunoHunter chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I'm really hoping this isn't a dead fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
hey when is the next chapter coming up
Frankie The Abridged Reader chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
Hahahaha chapter 14 author snapped
CarlZerris chapter 26 . 7/25/2015
Great story so far but I have to ask, is it now dead?
CarlZerris chapter 25 . 7/25/2015
Annnnnnd I'm back to despising the council.
CarlZerris chapter 19 . 7/25/2015
Why do I get a feeling of dread that giving the stealth destroyer to 3 of the most egotistical alien species I know is gonna bite the HSA in the ass?
CarlZerris chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
Matter of interest are you gonna go non canon and make the Turians actually contribute to their role as galactic police force in a noticeable way. I mean they don't like slavery yet even with "the best military force in the galaxy" they seem to be sitting back and letting the newcomers show them up by doing what should be their jobs for them. That can't be good for their egos which as we all know is bigger than a reaper.
CarlZerris chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
Have to say. It is refreshing to see Cerberus in a paragon light without the dodgy experiments that proved to not be worth it in the end. Pity they didn't take out more broker bases
Guest chapter 26 . 7/12/2015
Please update soon.
JoeTheHighlord chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
So, first thing I'd like to say is that this story is pretty damn great and I sincerely hope it's not dead. I'm a really big fan of the narrative style of this story, and I really love the way it can showcase sweeping and massive events. You're also a master at telling those events so that certainly helps as well. The only thing I'd say (and I'm guilty of this in my stories too among other things) is that you use just a bit too many adjectives and descriptive words at times. It's like that lesson we learned in primary school, "Tell the story, don't show it or write it." Other than that I have to say fabulous work and I really look forward to future updates to reinterpretations. Also, I'm gonna guess the Raloi are based on either the Hapsburg dynasty of Austria and Spain, or the Hohenzollerns of Prussia.