Reviews for Celebrate the good times
Emilie chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So cute! Just too bad Peter isn't in that episode! I really like that he's the first one she wants to announce her promotion to :)
teamWilson chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
I will never look at whip cream the same way again...
Thank you for that ;) lol.

"This campaign minute has been brought to you by Team Florrick" lol!

Thanks for the great alternative spin on the upcoming episode since we have no Peter. This was perfect.
CarolinaFlores chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
you've just made my dreams come true with this fic!
Kikidevil17 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
HAHA! And you turn my sweet, innocent story into a pervy one LOL! Its ok, cause I can always just read chapter 1. But hey I am not gonna lie, reading Chapter 2 is hell of a good cause is so damn HOT HOT! Those two need to use whipped cream more often! sexy!
Kikidevil17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Yay! Love this especially since the damn episode won't give us a chance to see A/P celebrate this moment for her! Its a sweet, heart warming story and thats exactly what I would imagine A/P celebrating her promotion would be like! I love that you added the slow dancing, makes it so damn romantic! Love that! 3
Believe78 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Aaawwww, the first chapter is sooooo sweet :) Made me hate the fact that Peter is not in Sundays episode even more :( So thanks for writing what could be :) Very hot second chapter :P
Steffili chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
hahaha I love this so freaking much how he asks her if she's hungry and she thinks sex again. Hahaha! :p Damn Alicia mind in the gutter much? Haha, also really love the smutty part, it's so good. So hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
love the cute version :p really do. Peter is just perfect, sooo romantic. I love him. Please Alicia don't let him wait much longer and go back to him.