Reviews for The Shinobi and the Priestess
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 3 . 4/20
Love this so far. I look very much forward to reading more. Kikyo is very much in character though I do not imagine her the type to fidget. (But I guess in few situations she would, such as the one you presented.)
ALUCARD chapter 3 . 2/27
Great chapter. Badass naruto will kick naraku 's skinny Dumb A$$. Waiting for update.
ALUCARD chapter 1 . 2/27
Great story plot.
Minato 1 chapter 2 . 2/9
Intresting,though you should make your chapters more lengthy
Bard of the Glade chapter 3 . 2/6
Really great work. There is a shortage of good Inuyasha crosses featuring Naruto, this is one of the better ones as far as I am concerned. Keep it up, I can't wait for the next time you update this particular story.
BloodPokemon101 chapter 1 . 1/25
You are so right! Kagome is so overused! What's so special about her? What's wrong with people?! What do they see in her?! All I say is a whiny, pathetic, little bitch that gets captured almost every fucking episode, and does nothing but cry 'Inuyasha! Help me!' 'Inuyasha! Save me!' etc. I like the chapter though.
SPark681 chapter 3 . 1/23
Woah nice story hopefully Naruto will be able to deal with this Hachimata and keep Kikyo safe, anyways keep up the great work!
kyjori chapter 3 . 1/22
Simply awesome. Hope you keep up the great writing.
dragon matt blue chapter 3 . 1/21
great ch was well writing and hope for more updates soon
Riba Nyabom chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Hope you update soon.
Riba Nyabom chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Nice story.
Ninja chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
This story has me interested please update. I can't wait to see what happens next
Jose19 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
I want to see the Naruto and Kikyo pairing succeed because of her tragic storyline, and in this story she has been given a second chance, and she does deserve to have it but I wonder how will Inuyasha deal with this.
subtle touches chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
It was . . . short. But not rushed, so, I'm good. (Weird how I'm a girl. . . I mean, most guys like pairing Naruto up with different females, but I'm a female. Whatever.)

Update whenever you can, and could you perhaps lengthen the chapters a bit?
subtle touches chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hmm, yes. Kagome is overused far too much. Although I like her (Kagome) why everyone idolizes her is beyond me. /sigh/
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »