Reviews for The Shinobi and the Priestess
DocSlendy chapter 3 . 2/4
This seems quite promising!
DragonPony022 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Well it looks like one of Naruto's exs has shown up and from his reaction to her... the break up did not go well lol. I wonder how long till Naruto start to make comments about Kikyo being attractive or just plain flirting with her. We know she never really got that in her life, seeing how the villagers viewed her as a god on earth and Inuyasha was REALLY bad at it and couldn't say anything nice even if you were pulling his teeth so she would be taken back at first but it would have a very clear effect on her lol. I hope Naruto calls out Kagome on wearing a skirt in combat like that. It would be funny if he think she is into flashing people lol. I can see Inuyasha not liking Naruto for being close to Kikyo which Naruto would see and decide to have some fun with the hot headed dog and get REALLY close to Kikyo lol.
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Well shit just hit the fan. I bet Naruto will not like that,I get the feeling he doesn't like snakes all that much lol. I was hoping for a funny moment with the two of them at the River lol. I mean at most she kissed Inuyasha and nothing more But Naruto is more then just a foolish teenage half demon lol. So for her to see him in the buff and see what a real man looks like I wouldn't be surprise if our little virgin priestess gets a noisebleed while looking at him. Something Naruto would not miss lol.
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I am with you Kagome is used ALOT and that is what has me so interested in his pairing being with Kikyo. There is a very interesting aspect to her that I would love to see more of her. And with her just showing up sometime and then disappearing there is alot of time for you to have open to do what you want with her. It will be nice to see how she handle someone as carefree and fun loving as Naruto. He seems to be much better at the romance and understanding women then our hot headed dog breath hero of her story lol.
Luna Silveria chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
This sounds great so far! Please update!
gamma.hulk179 chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
Please update I like this story
pitbull4567 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Love this so far. I look very much forward to reading more. Kikyo is very much in character though I do not imagine her the type to fidget. (But I guess in few situations she would, such as the one you presented.)
ALUCARD chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Great chapter. Badass naruto will kick naraku 's skinny Dumb A$$. Waiting for update.
ALUCARD chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Great story plot.
Minato 1 chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Intresting,though you should make your chapters more lengthy
Bard of the Glade chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Really great work. There is a shortage of good Inuyasha crosses featuring Naruto, this is one of the better ones as far as I am concerned. Keep it up, I can't wait for the next time you update this particular story.
BloodPokemon101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
You are so right! Kagome is so overused! What's so special about her? What's wrong with people?! What do they see in her?! All I say is a whiny, pathetic, little bitch that gets captured almost every fucking episode, and does nothing but cry 'Inuyasha! Help me!' 'Inuyasha! Save me!' etc. I like the chapter though.
SPark681 chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Woah nice story hopefully Naruto will be able to deal with this Hachimata and keep Kikyo safe, anyways keep up the great work!
kyjori chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Simply awesome. Hope you keep up the great writing.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »