Reviews for Chaos
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
I love this story the suspense almost killed me great job please keep going
littlelionalicious chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
I'm so glad you keep on going with the story _
And don't worry about the Trolls in the reviews... There might be a few mistakes, but I even see English native-writers still making mistakes. And the plot is great, so that's enough to enjoy this fic!
briar black death rose chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
Oh yes more to come and maybe Grimm will finally get him preggers
briar black death rose chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
It was strange and the amount of wanking off may have been exaggerated but that's okay. I'm sure you'll do fine for the next chapter
scheun2100 chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Wow random! Like it!
ichigirl21 chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for all those naughty deeds to happen. Update as soon as you can please.
briar black death rose chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
Least you explained a reasonable pregnancy. Though men can get periods just it ain't the same a woman. Clearly they are just a lil more emotional for a week or so. Thank you bio 12...or the Big Bang theory but technically bio 12 was the first. Oh Ichi give in! The patience is killing me. I thought he was preggers for sure
scheun2100 chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
Wow to much heat and it gets hotter? Cant wait!
TsundereTwin chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
I find thid story sooo funny and entertaining from all the random stuff that happens! hahahaha i'm actually waiting 2 see Grimm and Ichi together so i hope i get 2 see that in the next update
scheun2100 chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
This is really good! Keep up the good work!
YaoiloverXD chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
after ichigo drank 15 shot and started doing all that stuff I was just like ichigo you drunk bastard. LOL XD
MyNeesan chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Can't believe I didn't post a review yet.
Your story is excelent, each chapter amazes me and makes me laugh. I didn't expect Ulquiorra to love readheads so strongly.
Though I spotted some mistakes and some 'badly' turned sentences your writting is in no way 'horrible'. Nothing someone should criticize so harshly about. Maybe you could try to find a beta to help you correct your mistakes.
Still looking forward to the next update!

-kiss kiss-
briar black death rose chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
I like how Orihime and Ulquiorra are yes lets get married. Makes me think of Miria and Isaac from Bacanno. I see your spelling errors but I'm okay 'cause i now we can't catch them all. Okay who ever said that is really harsh to not rad it because of that. A true fan would fight through them and try to help you. If you're having problems with the spelling and shit you could get a beta reader.
athea chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
There are too many errors in this story for me to enjoy the fanfic sorry
phoenixreal chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Guilty pleasure. Love it, so can't wait.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »