Reviews for Of Clarity
Redline57 chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
These were fun, nice job. I'd love to read more!
presea221 chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
That was hilarious! I wonder if the Kiss tech could be used by anyone? Its almost as funny as the Sexy Wink tech in Chrono Cross!
Dario Flaman chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Oh My GOD XD THESE ARE GENIUS! "Crono where does babies come from?"
"...The kitchen." Okay i know that's not really what he meant but Lmao xD
Indeed, i too was confused, why is everyone so happy because of the Black Omen, but Melchior is so ill? Logic. And the Frog one was my favorite, man! XD

Looking forward for the next! Hope you got something for ol'Dalton!
presea221 chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
That is one very disgusting tech! And Frog also gets to torture the monsters like this too with slurp cut!
Wise.sarachi chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
YESSHHHH
The Justice and Death chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Well, How Marle has been erased from history, how they'll remember a being they're never meet and know?

But in game the explanation is Time-Travel-Imunity, to close, time changes doesn't affect time travelers.
destinykeyblade chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
I cannot tell you how hard I laughed at almost every sentence in these four chapters XD This may be the greatest humor fic I've ever read, in any fandom! I mean oh my glob XP Marle circling you like a vulture (I've done that very same thing before and laughed at the screen, "What the carp is she doing?" lol), although Magus' knowledge of the Black Omen was something I only questioned in my first playthrough. And then there's Dumb and Dumber downstairs XD I tell ya', it's crazy hard trying to find good help these days. "Conspiracy theorist?" "100 percent." I'm only a little ashamed to say that the first thing I did when I bought the DS version - mega disappointment by the way - was name Crono 'Chrono' instead XD Only a little ashamed. Anyway, my rambling aside, this was absolutely marvelous, and I thank thee most sincerely for writing it and sharing it with us!

destinykeyblade
The Justice and Death chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Gaspar...he sees beyond their reality...
The Justice and Death chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Dumb and dumber... What you awaited yakra 13?
The Justice and Death chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Black omen...I remember when i played chrono trigger first time...i travelled all the ages... And everyone telling these things...bug hey it's a game!
The Justice and Death chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
"Stupid illogical plot devices" hahahahaha! Truly good! please you must continue this!
Heatblizzard chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
And the 1 million experience point question is did Chrono ever pull the trigger?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
I've beat the game many times
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Ummm the reason it's Chrono Trigger is because Chrono is Latin for time, the game is actually called time trigger, referring to the egg. The egg "triggers time" along with the epoch which I guess could also do the same. His name is Crono and is just his name. It has no relation to the egg.
K.l chapter 4 . 5/18/2013