Reviews for Of Clarity
The Justice and Death chapter 5 . 7/14
Well, How Marle has been erased from history, how they'll remember a being they're never meet and know?

But in game the explanation is Time-Travel-Imunity, to close, time changes doesn't affect time travelers.
destinykeyblade chapter 4 . 3/26
I cannot tell you how hard I laughed at almost every sentence in these four chapters XD This may be the greatest humor fic I've ever read, in any fandom! I mean oh my glob XP Marle circling you like a vulture (I've done that very same thing before and laughed at the screen, "What the carp is she doing?" lol), although Magus' knowledge of the Black Omen was something I only questioned in my first playthrough. And then there's Dumb and Dumber downstairs XD I tell ya', it's crazy hard trying to find good help these days. "Conspiracy theorist?" "100 percent." I'm only a little ashamed to say that the first thing I did when I bought the DS version - mega disappointment by the way - was name Crono 'Chrono' instead XD Only a little ashamed. Anyway, my rambling aside, this was absolutely marvelous, and I thank thee most sincerely for writing it and sharing it with us!

destinykeyblade
The Justice and Death chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Gaspar...he sees beyond their reality...
The Justice and Death chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Dumb and dumber... What you awaited yakra 13?
The Justice and Death chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Black omen...I remember when i played chrono trigger first time...i travelled all the ages... And everyone telling these things...bug hey it's a game!
The Justice and Death chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
"Stupid illogical plot devices" hahahahaha! Truly good! please you must continue this!
Heatblizzard chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
And the 1 million experience point question is did Chrono ever pull the trigger?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
I've beat the game many times
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Ummm the reason it's Chrono Trigger is because Chrono is Latin for time, the game is actually called time trigger, referring to the egg. The egg "triggers time" along with the epoch which I guess could also do the same. His name is Crono and is just his name. It has no relation to the egg.
K.l chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Conspiracy theorist kkkkkkkk!
guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Gaspar broke the fourth wall XD
guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Yea I think when Magus isn't in the party after the Ocean Palace rises, he goes to different timelines and tells everyone that it's called the Black Omen, just to cover up that he made up that name for it. He definitely wouldn't want to look more egotistical than he already is. Lol.
EeveeAlchemist chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
It is wierd, isnt it? How all of the names of the playable characters have five letters (Save for Robo and Ayla). Another thing I want to know is why Crono doesnt Speak... I mean, the characters get what he's trying to say, but its like in every RPG the main character never speaks a single line..
K.l chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Good! please continue
EeveeAlchemist chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Lol, I love this. Chrono Trigger is one if my favorite games, I'm now playing through it again. this is Hilarious.