Reviews for The Afterstory
alicja.galek chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
I would like to in the history :
- Morgana and Lot attacks Ealdor and grab Hunith
- Lot found Cup of Life and at help Morgana created army of immortals
- Merlin finds dragon egg and hatches themselves red dragon
- Morgana together from Dochraid trying to kill Merlin
- Lancelot returns from Luke of Avalon and returns to Camelot
- Arthur will had son Amhar
- Merlin saves his mother from burning at the stake
- Arthur was trapped by a witch Annowre in the forest Northumberland
- Alice returns to Camelot
- Merlin arrives to The Great Stones of Nemeton to talk from father
- Morgana meets his mother Vivianne on the island of the blessed and she sends her to Camelot
to get rid of Merlin
- Pellinore hunting on Questing Beast and meets Vivianne in forest and takes her to Camelot
- Merlin returns to Ealdor and meets its Ganieda
- Morgana seduces Accolon knight of Camelot
- Arthur while hunting from King Urien in forest is attacked Morgana and Accolon
- Accolon is lost in Camelot and Arthur hunting on Morgana in forest
- Morgana and Saxons attacked King Leondegrance and Arthur goes him on help
- King Mark and Morgana attacked Arthur in forest and grab him
- Vivianne lures Merlin into the woods of Brocéliande and there Merlin imprisoned by Vivianne in tree
- Morgana rebuilds the island of the blessed
- Camelot was built in one night by Merlin
- Merlin imprisoned by Morgana on the island of the blessed
guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
I'm glad he left her there.I don't like that should be with someone else.
ruby890 chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
good, wow you got them all, alvarr to.
ruby890 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
yay gilli there. really liked gill lol.
ruby890notlogged chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
very good. nice.
meleander chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
After talking to ruby890 i decided to post here my full answer, if anyone is wondering why Arthur said what he said after coming back. In short, it's to protect people from magic and hustlers.

He banned the use, but allowed people with magic to freely live, knowing that the laws are not sufficient right now to just use allow the use of magic. For example someone would be a hustler, saying he can heal people, take their money, mumble something and go away without actually doing anything. That's why later in the story they created an academy, where they would be giving certificates to people with magical abilities. So the people would know if someone is a hustler or a real healer.

Things like that :) And why would Arthur allow to for example experiment on people, or allow people to cast spells all around? :P
Of course, unofficially magic would be accepted and if someone was doing something like tricks to make children laugh no one would arrest him. Maybe question him (kids and an adult doing something with them), but still magic require more laws then just simply "ok, allowed".

And another thing is people would be in shock, so Arthur is doing it slowly. First he allows them to live freely in Camelot, then he will create laws allowing them to use magic in a way it is not dangerous to other people. :)

So i hope i this answers to anyone's question why Arthur just didn't allow the use of magic from the spot
meleander chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
No, it's not. How did you came up with such conclusion when Arthur talks to both dragon and Merlin and accepts them?
ruby890 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
So magic is still banned? Why?
Insanetrouble chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Ooh, I'm liking it! X
Merwhos chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I loved this chapter! Merlin meditating/being in some kind of trance, with all these elements around him somehow reminds me of avatar the last airbender a bit, loved the fact that you put a little aithusa and Arthur interaction ;D and I can't wait to find out what will happen next.
Merwhos chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Another awesome story! I really like your idea, and I can definitely see that you're getting better at writing, looking forward to the next chapter :D