Reviews for The Teacher
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 3 . 4/20
Cool! What kind of creature?
more chapters please and thank you
jupimako chapter 3 . 2/8
Very interesting. I hope you add more someday!
jot52 chapter 3 . 1/4
Hello I just ran across your story and I find it interesting, I was just wondering if you plan on finishing it or so I just move on to a different story to read, thank you JT.
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I love the plot and storyline so far, you have great ideas. But I have a suggestion, wait a few days after you write and then re-read before you post. It help catch any mistakes or awkward writing before it becomes public. Just a suggestion, I'm only saying because I found the subject changes a little arupt. Still like the story though, you're a great author.
mochilera chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
un enfoque interesante :)
kittykat202 chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Kat: that was a twisted
Kitty: yes, yes it was
Kat: Aaron is Harry's mate then
Kitty: I guess its up to slypotter
Both: please, please update soon
AkiraNatsume chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
More chapters please.
THUGLIFE410 chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Oh my Gosh! You have to update this story! I love it! *squeal* please please please update!
BlueRubyBeat chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Pretty good story! And I did read 'The Housekeeper' story as well! :) Your story is interesting and has potential, I really want to read more and see where you are taking it. Also, just wanted to tell you that you have grammar/spelling/tense problems throughout your story. I'm a Grammar Nazi and cringed in some spots but I really like the story. Good luck! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I didn't read the story once I saw that Harry Potter was the teacher. Wtf
kat1316 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Wish there was an update
JuleMaker chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Interesting. A Hotch/Harry pairing would be really nice :)
sesshyloverforever2me chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Awesome job know what will happen next so keep it up. Looking forward to an updat
treepot chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Could u please update this story. It has been good so far. I hope u continue rhis story.