Reviews for Seireitei on Strike
kurotenshi-08 chapter 27 . 8/4
This was great, I enjoyed reading this and I hope there is more.
Hyouton Inuki chapter 27 . 5/28
It's batshit insane to the point I stop caring for sense *roflmao* Initially it's for the greater good and then it had all gone crazy. I feel sorry for Hanatarou.

Talking about Aizen, while he failed pathetically, it's still good that he didn't get involved with these chaos *lol* At least he could still keep his normal sense and dignity.
I gotta say, I don't think Byakuya is actually in character in this fic. It would have been interesting to have some of the new strikers be striking for less than sympathetic reasons, adding an element of moral ambiguity to the story. Making Byakuya break character and act like a generic smug nobleman simply to get Renji into the strike really doesn't accomplish much, and disrupts my enjoyment of the fic.

Still good though.
This is a really good fanfic. The concept is creative, and the way you are bringing in a strike into the Soul Society is both well deserved and karmic. I also like Captain Zaraki's reaction to it.
SyndicationsGamePlan chapter 27 . 12/30/2015
What happened to hanataro?
torianime246 chapter 27 . 12/26/2015
OMG... That sounds really basic but what else can I say. The characters are really ooc but I can get used to that. I would have liked to see Byakuya loose his shit more. Hopefully you could include that in the future chapters. Thats it for constructive criticism. Now...I fucking loved this story and I thinks its super funny. Its so funny reading about something that I think could happen in bleach for real.
Thanks for writing this and continue writing this.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 27 . 12/24/2015
all the chapter is wrong, you should look about that
BigBoom550 chapter 27 . 12/24/2015
Broken formatting.
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Rofl they really went on strike. I think ima laugh ny ass off with this story.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 26 . 10/26/2015
Looks like Hanatarou is going to get some more screen time here. I can't believe they blew it up. The maniacs. Good addition.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/22/2015
And Rukia is already racking up titles.
TheSuperMario chapter 25 . 8/12/2015
Wow, just wow. I'm now tempted to write a random one piece fanfic from seeing this and randomness takes over sodom.
MiracleAngel500 chapter 25 . 8/12/2015
Okay this story is out of control (in a good way) and Rukia needs to calm down (just kidding no she doesn't)!
Keep it up this is making me super-hyper!
Lord Nighthammer chapter 25 . 8/11/2015
Good new chapter
Relyt42 chapter 25 . 8/10/2015
The chapter looks to be flawed maybe you should try and resubmit the chapter. Because it is very hard to read as it is.