Reviews for Seireitei on Strike
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 24 . 10h
hahahahaha funny, good job hahahaa
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 23 . 10h
wow hahahahaa
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 3 . 11h
wow, unohana is a total bitch and good luck hanatarou, good luck!
MiracleAngel500 chapter 24 . 5/23
I love this story so much, but the part about Halibel joining a women's rights forum and Tosen actually deciding he'd accidentally joined the wrong resistance movement was absolutely perfect! Favorite part of the story so far.
~Mira
Purple Smiles and Love chapter 24 . 3/31
I don't think I'll ever get over what I just read. Brilliant. Just brilliant. But if there's a prime minister, wouldn't there be some sort of monarchy?
Things just keep getting better here! And now Hueco Mundo seems to be a pretty nice place, and I can't wait to see what comes out of all of this.
Reaper7 chapter 24 . 3/26
You know, Hanataro being the one to suggest this and all, I'm surprised he didn't get any girls. I think.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 24 . 3/26
What happened to squad four? Good chapter by the way.
winddemon199 chapter 6 . 2/13
Omg really hahahaaaa and I can see Shunsui getting high
Jazzybella chapter 23 . 2/8
This is absolutely brill! I have been laughing so hard I cried. Had problems breathing due to laughter as well. Through most chapters. You are absolutely awesomewonderfulcreativewritinggod. Just saying.
bsantrim chapter 23 . 1/5
Oh lord, this is hilarious. Aizen defeated by a peace and protest rally. Thank you. I laughed until my eyes watered. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
Reaper7 chapter 23 . 1/3
Heh. Now to see how Hanataro's reaction to basically taking down Aizen's army once he sobers up. It'll be glorious.
LeCrazyWaffle chapter 23 . 12/20/2014
Iwonder what happened to Szayazell, Ulquiorra and Grimmjow...Will there be any Quincys?
Keep up with the good work.
Pece :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 12/15/2014
hahaha. this fanfic is so hilarious. LOL
Guest chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
Best way to win a war. Scare them with hippies!