Reviews for Seireitei on Strike
Purple Smiles and Love chapter 24 . 3/31
I don't think I'll ever get over what I just read. Brilliant. Just brilliant. But if there's a prime minister, wouldn't there be some sort of monarchy?
Things just keep getting better here! And now Hueco Mundo seems to be a pretty nice place, and I can't wait to see what comes out of all of this.
Reaper7 chapter 24 . 3/26
You know, Hanataro being the one to suggest this and all, I'm surprised he didn't get any girls. I think.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 24 . 3/26
What happened to squad four? Good chapter by the way.
winddemon199 chapter 6 . 2/13
Omg really hahahaaaa and I can see Shunsui getting high
Jazzybella chapter 23 . 2/8
This is absolutely brill! I have been laughing so hard I cried. Had problems breathing due to laughter as well. Through most chapters. You are absolutely awesomewonderfulcreativewritinggod. Just saying.
bsantrim chapter 23 . 1/5
Oh lord, this is hilarious. Aizen defeated by a peace and protest rally. Thank you. I laughed until my eyes watered. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
Reaper7 chapter 23 . 1/3
Heh. Now to see how Hanataro's reaction to basically taking down Aizen's army once he sobers up. It'll be glorious.
LeCrazyWaffle chapter 23 . 12/20/2014
Iwonder what happened to Szayazell, Ulquiorra and Grimmjow...Will there be any Quincys?
Keep up with the good work.
Pece :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 12/15/2014
hahaha. this fanfic is so hilarious. LOL
Guest chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
Best way to win a war. Scare them with hippies!
Lord Nighthammer chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
My God, Hanatarou inadvertently ended a war, so Kudoos to him.
Lord Edric chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
Nice work with Tousen, but I do wonder what happened to Ichigo and Renji
TheQuietScreams chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
I lost it when Soi fon told Ulquiorra to sniff some blue powder.
XD
Reaper7 chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Hop boy. They're sending Hallibel now. Or Nel. Whichever one's the Tercera at the moment. And it just might end up being even funnier to see their reactions to their comrades being so... busy.
Keep it up!