Reviews for How Convenient
GoranR chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Nice, just trying to revive my childhood in which I read pokémon fics. Kindda dramatic, but I still liked it n_n
Katie chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I think that it was a little of a too fast moving story. It wasn't really romantic, but it was ok. On a scale from 1 to 10, I give it a 6.
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
that was extremly good writing! i enjoyed reading it.
Miss-Ashley chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
yeah! I reaaaally liked it! Who cares if it's original or not?

One little question: Are u sure sure sure sure Misty's NOT leaving? Were u just giving me false hopes or... *mutters to herself and pulls her hair*
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
not original, but still very good! The originals are good to -
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Kawaii! *Maura*
Misty's Double chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Great story, I don't think it made much difference there not being any Pokémon in t much!

I don't think there's many like this storyline around... I can't seem to find any... and this is the kind of story I like... Ash or Misty gets hurt/injured/ill etc.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
"More to Psyduck than meets the eye," huh? Excellent AAMR story! Keep it up!
Car hehehe i READ it XD chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Awwww! Dat was coooooot! LOL! I liked it, and it wasn't bad! so Ha! P lol!
Crystal Arcanine chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
I liked it, repetitive theme or not. Just one question. What was up with the dream? It was just kida random in a funny sorta way. But I did like the fic tho!
Storymaster321 chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Hey great story:) I hope you read my story "Horror Pokemon Adventures."
Tsunam PichuShadow-I LUV Ash Ketchum chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Cute!It's okay about the lack of Togepi.
DeathAngelHell chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
That was very good! I didn't even notice Togepi was gone. _; Keep up the great work! I think it was really sweet in the end. hee hee
Satokasu Suki chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Although it's far from original, I'm loving the direction this is going! _

Oh, and who cares about Togepi? _~ Lol, if you were going to add Togepi, all you do is write the story w/o Togepi, and then afterwards add in "Toge" squeals and "Plreeiii!" 's here and there. _; Lol!

Anyway please continue - very cyute! Ash and Misty forever! _

~ SS
Gryphon Turboclaw chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Very nice so far...BTW, it's Misty who thinks of Ash as stupid, not the other way around.