Reviews for Sayonara
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Uggggghh my feels!
dizzyS chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
awwww, I'm so glad they're happy now!

Oh dear, it's always a pleasure to read your stories, and I hope I can read many more :)
*W*
yu.chan.1829 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I can't stop crying whenever I read this fic.
I hate the fact that Alan had died but I can't wait to see what Eric want to do after that.
dizzyS chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
(I read this almost when it was posted but I was on PSP and I can't comment on there and I almost forgot to do so ;)
Poor Eric! He breaks my heart so much! AND NO, NOBODY TOUCHES ALAN THINGS ;W;
I'm glad Ronald is there helping him
But all those memories -crieeeees-
POOR THEM ;W;
dizzyS chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
BAJSHDDGHDHSHSBSHS ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN -cries with Eric-
This was so sad, the emotions, Ronald, Eric finally breaking, oh, and Alan sure didn't deserve to die like that! "His lips made the motion only to have the words fade before they reached outside his body. " AJGJ AND THIS BROKE ME
Maybe this affects me more because I'm a big fan of Matsushin and Taisuke Saeki, so I can't help imagining them when I read these fanfic with Al and Eric ; w ;
You are really an amazing writer. I've read almost all the fanfictions here about Eric and Alan (at least those I can read the language; oh and that's why I seem such a stalker with your stories xD) and I must say you're one of my favourite writers of them. And I always love the feedback you give to your readers Thank you!

As for the continuation, I'd love you to try, unless you can or don't want of course. I'd love to watch Eric dealing with it, or whatever you may have in mind! Anyways, keep up! (and today I'm leaving here a somewhat decent review, not only my usual spams of fangirling, because you deserve it so much!)