Reviews for Shipping Up To Maine
hogwart lady chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
oh come on really at least put a second chapter that's all
Adorkablenerd21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Please continue! I love crossovers!
Isabella Poulous chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
you might want one more chapter to tie up loose ends. Who killed sleepy? Was he killed? Do regina and emma tell parents? DNA? etc
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Ok I've been dying for a Rizzles and Swanqueen cross over and I came across this and its just so asdfghjkl but then I read that this is not gonna be continued :( *sobbing*
Liz chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Continue please! :D
Stoic Last Stand chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
But was it murder or suicide?
thongsong chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Who killed sleepy?
EvilBlueOcto chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
:D you def need to make a follow up to this! having four wonderful ladies from two awesome shows solve a murder is awesome!
hollyfan4eva chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I would love to see where this story could go. Please consider continuing it. :)
polaricecat chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was great! I hope you write another chapter!
polybi chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Well, first, you killed Sleepy. I know he probably the Pete Best in the heiarchy of dwarves (google that name for explanation), but it would be good to find out whodunit.

Now I don't watch R&I, so I am not that familiar with the show or the ship. But maybe through you, one could be compelled to check that ship out.

You have the beginnings of a great story. It DOES demand follow up.
renee.dill.10 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Make multichapter xstory por favor!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Aah! Why would you do this to us and have no plans of a follow up? Please please continue this. I didn't want to demand... however I would stoop to outright begging if you wanted ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013