Reviews for Barbed Wire and String
francis17pr chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Amazing , great story
redstickbonbon chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Love it love it love it!
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I am crying inside right now. Lol, this is what their story should have been, how it should turn out. Hahaha, pardon me for saying this but their's is a better story than Twilight itself because of all the emotional rawness and REALNESS of it all. Loved it, you did them long-overdue justice.
jace4ever chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Great story. You have to wonder why Emily didnt tell Sam to be a friend or brother instead of lover. Wow, always feel for Leah, bit gelt she handled her pain wrong once she knew.
GlossyGal chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I fell in love with Sam all over again here. This is a great way to see him and Leah end up.
Harmonyx0x chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Loved it...
Exactly how I would have loved the Leah and Sam storyline to play out!
Mercyrus chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I liked this...I really did
SlipperyWhenWet chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh man did this story make me happy. It was hot and triumphant, finally seeing Sam fight his way free. Sam/Leah makes me happy as hell.
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I Loveeee It, Ive Always Wanted Him To Fight
crystal the optimist chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Very well balanced. Eloquent and put together with enough detail and no extra. It gets difficult to remember that taking away choice negates a genuine conclusion with all of these sweet imprinting stories out there. The gray of this was much more expressive than the black and white of others. This one shot is definitely a would recommend, and thank you for sharing it.
Poptarts-Rule-The-WORLD chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
i dont really know to call that heart breaking or just plain beautiful :) good job brought a tear to my eye
Linger1536 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was amazing!
I always have a hard time finding good stories about these two and your story is by far the best one I'ver ever read about them.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is a great short story. I always liked the imperfect character of Leah so much more than the Martha Stewart like Emily. Thank you!
northmoon01 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This HAS to be how it ends in Dreamscapes: Revelations. Come on please, make their story a happy one.
Jakesbadlittlegirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
:o this is WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED! U write better than sm honestly.